< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: M92 Krink Clip  (Read 1821 times)

Offline Wildgoose

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • NFOA Full Member
M92 Krink Clip
« on: February 03, 2015, 07:43:24 PM »
Hit the range during last weeks warm weather. Made a short clip shooting the M92 Yugo Krink in 7.62x39. I have one of the Bulgy AKS 74U in 5.45x39 but it didn't down load this time.

Offline 20nickels

• NFOA Full Member
  • I've got your back
Re: M92 Krink Clip
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 07:28:02 PM »
Hey Goose.  The wife bought one of the CNC Warrior models and I'm very impressed with it.  Great go-to rifle.  Only thing I would change is the rear sight, yuk.  An AR style peep would be nice.  Did you do the UF yourself?
~1522~    In an effort to reduce the continuing fear surrounding the black magic of guns and black powder, a Bavarian necromancer states that rifles are more accurate than smoothbores because the spinning bullet doesn't allow a demon to gain purchase upon it.

Offline Wildgoose

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • NFOA Full Member
Re: M92 Krink Clip
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 07:57:30 PM »
Hey Goose.  The wife bought one of the CNC Warrior models and I'm very impressed with it.  Great go-to rifle.  Only thing I would change is the rear sight, yuk.  An AR style peep would be nice.  Did you do the UF yourself?
Yes. Built the kit originally as a pistol using the UF rear trunion but didn't cut out the rec. SBRed it and did the cut out to fit the original UF assembly on later.