< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Let's end government-sanitized crime zones  (Read 870 times)

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
Let's end government-sanitized crime zones
« on: February 10, 2015, 08:47:34 AM »
http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/disgruntled-church-employee-shot-pastor-florida-self-defense-case

This editorial is about Ohio law, but it applies to the law here in Nebraska too, and there are several good links in it so I wanted to post it here.  Hopefully if we never give up we'll eventually get our caring big brother in the state house to stop sanitizing certain areas so they are safe for criminals.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
Re: Let's end government-sanitized crime zones
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 11:52:02 AM »
While I have no doubt that legislation to deal with places of worship, college campuses and other victim zones will be introduced, I'm interested only in what gets passed.

I think that is one of the most inciteful statements in that article. If this were the true measure of the politician then the world would be a lot different. Enjoyed the article, thank you.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan