Gear & Equipment > Knives and cutting tools

EDC knife suggestions...

<< < (2/7) > >>

Mudinyeri:
I alternate between Spyderco, Ontario Rat and Benchmade for the most part.

If you want to be able to carry clipped in your left pocket, look for knives that have a clip that can be moved from one side to the other.

I'm confident that you can find either a Spyderco or Ontario Rat with ambidextrous clip and decent quality action and blade material in your budget.

Dan W:
Benchmade Griptilian...the axis lock negates the need for assisted opening.

3.45" blade, reversible clip

Mine is a D2 blade and it is a tough mofo, but this is probably over budget

HuskerXDM:
I carry one similar to this one... different generation but similar.  I've had mine for three years and wear it every day.  I've abused the heck out of it, but it still sharpens up nicely. 
http://www.amazon.com/Smith-Wesson-SWMP5L-Linerlock-Generation/dp/B0037H29XE/ref=sr_1_31?ie=UTF8&qid=1424912513&sr=8-31&keywords=smith+and+wesson+knife

DenmanShooter:
I'm with HuskerXDM on the S&W.  My EDC knife is a S&W Special Tactical CKTACS.  Has a Tanto style blade and also has a serated portion.  It is NOT assisted opening but it does have a the thumb assist / flip open design.  Not even sure if you can get it anymore but they make others similar. 

S&W makes some nice inexpensive knives that really hold up.  I beat mine up daily and it holds up well.  Rubberized grip.  Shows no signs of wear and the handle has as much integrity as the day it came out of the box.  Doesn't break the bank if you leave it somewhere or lose it.

Before you go spend half a fortune on a knife, check them out.

Mntnman:
I have been looking at S&W knives. I already like their guns. That is probably the direction I will head.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version