Gear & Equipment > Holsters & Leather Goods

Instructor belt

(1/2) > >>

tstuart34:
I am am going to be picking up a Instrustor belt from Midway. But I am on the fence. I want to use this belt for competition mainly and some other misc stuff.

So here is my issue....my waist is currently measures 48" which puts me at the top end of a XL belt Size. So my question is am I going to have enough belt to start adding equipment to the belt? Shot shell holders mag carriers holster all that great fun stuff.

Lmbass14:
Need to add a couple of inches, mainly for the added gear, and in my situation, the belts normally shrink about an inch a year.  Know I ain't gainin' weight or anything.....

tstuart34:

--- Quote from: Lmbass14 on March 29, 2015, 07:03:44 PM ---Need to add a couple of inches, mainly for the added gear, and in my situation, the belts normally shrink about an inch a year.  Know I ain't gainin' weight or anything.....

--- End quote ---
I had always read adding 2" but I wasn't sure if that went for everything or not.

I hope to be looking some inches this year but I totally get you.

Any idea if these belts stretch over time like normal leather belts?

3rdGENump:
I recently bought an instructor belt from midway. I would say they are longer than advertised.  I kind of wish I had gotten a size smaller.

tstuart34:

--- Quote from: 3rdGENump on March 29, 2015, 08:58:03 PM ---I recently bought an instructor belt from midway. I would say they are longer than advertised.  I kind of wish I had gotten a size smaller.

--- End quote ---

This was the midway branded ones?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version