Gear & Equipment > Holsters & Leather Goods

MWLW Gun Belts In Stock

<< < (2/3) > >>

jFader:
Highly recommended!

I have 2 of these belts....one for work/everyday wear & the other for the one time every other month when I dress up & tuck my shirt in!

These belts are very high quality & have made my concealed carry experience much more enjoyable!   

Plus they are made locally by a member of the N.F.O.A. & he is also a electrician by trade.....so it's a Win-Win-Win! 

sparky:

--- Quote from: DenmanShooter on May 08, 2015, 08:02:12 PM ---What's the price and do you ship?

--- End quote ---
The belts at Rod's store will be for walk-in's only but I would be happy to make you one and ship it to you directly from me.  I charge $80 for up to size 41" and $90 for size 42" and above.  These all have stainless steel heavy duty roller buckles but I also have brass available too in roller and heal.  Thanks for the interest.

Lmbass14:
Matt, need to stock some Big Boy belts at Rods.  50" Brown would be nice.

Mali:
Wearing one of these as my everyday belt.  Love this thing.  Only problem I have is that it is now getting too big.  :D

This thing is worth every penny.

greg58:

--- Quote from: Mali on May 11, 2015, 04:56:37 PM ---Wearing one of these as my everyday belt.  Love this thing.  Only problem I have is that it is now getting too big.  :D

This thing is worth every penny.

--- End quote ---

Your belt getting too big is a good thing Andy!

Greg58

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version