Gear & Equipment > Holsters & Leather Goods

Playing with some Kydex

(1/3) > >>

tstuart34:
So I like to play with kydex from time to time. Most of the time its for myself or family.

I have been lucky enough to make a couple of holsters for our great members.

bkoenig hit me up a couple weeks ago seeking a new holster for a 5k run and gun that he is going to do in July. (I think he is crazy) but he wanted to pick up a owb holster with a level 2 retention. He has other competion style holster but he said the gun bounces out when he runs. Not good when your running with a couple hundred rounds, rifle, and pistol.

To keep things simple we decided not to go spring loaded with the hood. I put a o-ring  between the holster and the hood. This create some friction to keep it in place. The holster itself has adjustable retention and can lock the gun in pretty tight on its own. But the hood will garentee his cz wont disappear down a gravel road.

Good luck BK shoot straight and drink lots of water!!!!

This is a IWB that I made for myself and my 17 before it was all the way finished... Thought I had one all finished up... ::)

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

OnTheFly:
Pictures not showing.  Just displays...

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Fly

tstuart34:

--- Quote from: OnTheFly on June 24, 2015, 12:35:11 AM ---Pictures not showing.  Just displays...

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Fly

--- End quote ---
Hmm showing on tap talk. I'll load when I get to work...

Mudinyeri:
I'm curious to see what he's going to be using since I'm running the event too.

Mali:

--- Quote from: tstuart34 on June 24, 2015, 06:50:37 AM ---Hmm showing on tap talk. I'll load when I get to work...

--- End quote ---
Anxiously awaiting the pics. Sounds like a cool project.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version