< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: I'm off to the semi-annual Tulsa Gun Show  (Read 1047 times)

Offline SBarry

• Former BOD, NFOA Volunteer , NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award Winner
  • NFOA Full Member
I'm off to the semi-annual Tulsa Gun Show
« on: November 11, 2009, 10:42:25 PM »
I'll be heading to Tulsa tomorrow, anyone else going down? If you have never been there, I would suggest planning a trip down sometime. 11 acres under one roof, full of guns. Over 3,600 tables and just about every gun ever made, no class 3 guns though. Bargains can be had, I made over $900 on one 50 cal upper in less than 24 hours. It makes every other show seem like a garage sale. I've been to Wichita, Denver and Sioux Falls shows, nothing is this big. People come from all 50 states and even Europe to attend. I sold two Randall Knives to a guy from Belgium once.

If you happen to be there, I'll be on the upper level, table 11D10. Stop and say hello. I'll have an NFOA t-shirt on.
The sheep don't like this sheepdog until the wolves start working the flock.

Offline 20nickels

• NFOA Full Member
  • I've got your back
Re: I'm off to the semi-annual Tulsa Gun Show
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 07:28:42 PM »
My brother-in-law lives in Tulsa.  I get to hear every year that I missed another great show.  Contact me next time you go.....
~1522~    In an effort to reduce the continuing fear surrounding the black magic of guns and black powder, a Bavarian necromancer states that rifles are more accurate than smoothbores because the spinning bullet doesn't allow a demon to gain purchase upon it.