General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

Car/truck dealerships

<< < (3/3)

gsd:
One of the members here (Ivars) works at Progressive Automotive on Adams. I'd trust him or Dan W more than anyone else in the city. Mainly because I know both of them personally. I'm not sure either do PPI's, but you can ask.

on the fritz:

--- Quote from: gsd on July 22, 2015, 11:51:44 AM ---One of the members here (Ivars) works at Progressive Automotive on Adams. I'd trust him or Dan W more than anyone else in the city. Mainly because I know both of them personally. I'm not sure either do PPI's, but you can ask.

--- End quote ---

I have 3 mechanics that I trust, so that's covered.  Thanks, though.  I may swing by Progressive auto sometime this week.  Where is it exactly?  It sounds familiar but I can't recall where.

gsd:

--- Quote from: on the fritz on July 22, 2015, 12:05:48 PM ---I have 3 mechanics that I trust, so that's covered.  Thanks, though.  I may swing by Progressive auto sometime this week.  Where is it exactly?  It sounds familiar but I can't recall where.

--- End quote ---

About 36th and Adams, south side of the road. Jeff is good people. Dan, the owner (i think) is also a good guy to deal with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version