< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Dick Clark for Legislature!  (Read 2092 times)

Offline jFader

• NFOA Full Member
Dick Clark for Legislature!
« on: August 25, 2015, 11:55:26 PM »
I was just getting ready to make a donation to help Mr. Dick Clark gain some much needed momentum in his upcoming Legislative run...

In addition to being a former member of the NFOA Board Of Directors...Mr Clark has done a lot more for firearm Rights here in Nebraska including providing key testimony in legislative hearings!

While we sat back this past session & watched in dismay at all of the bills being passed & vetoes being overrode...Did anyone else think, "if we only had a few more good guys in there"?

Some may not view this as deeply as I do...but i take this personally!  I feel that if we cannot as individual members of the NFOA, make a serious effort to get Mr. Clark elected...than i would question how much power & influence we can really expect to project if we cant even support 'our guy'!   :o

I am willing to PERSONALLY match $25 each to the first 6 NFOA members who will donate a minimum of $25 directly to Mr. Clarks campaign!   

So i PERSONALLY donate $150 & we double that for at least a $300 donation...I dont see why I cant get this done this week...before i see something shiny to spend the money on...

Here is the link to his web donations...
https://clarkworksforyou.nationbuilder.com/donate
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 09:41:10 AM by jFader »
The 2nd Amendment is not open for debate!

NRA Member
SAF Life Member
Proud NFOA Member

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Dick Clark for Legislature!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 08:32:09 AM »
One from me.  Hope we can get him in.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline cccole

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 09:44:16 AM »
$25 donation in.

Offline Husker_Fan

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 09:50:03 AM »
I'm in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline abbafandr

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 10:49:50 AM »
Justin, count me in.

Offline SunsetSig

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2015, 03:31:35 PM »
I donated $25 a couple of weeks ago.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2015, 05:30:25 PM »
In for $50
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2015, 10:08:29 PM »
Good work JFade.
From the Classifieds:

Item is cross posted and a portion of the sale will go to the NFOA PAF and Dick Clark for Legislature District 27.
I also would like to challenge folks to follow RobertH's lead.  Most every gun related item he sells, a portion is donated to either the NFOA or the NFOA-PAF!!  A great incentive to buy from him. Let's keep this going, Post something for sale here and on the various FB exchanges, and post that you will donate to the NFOA-PAF.  And then, of course do so.
My district's (21) seat will also be empty and Mike Hilgers has voiced he will again be running. He lost last bid by a mere couple hundred votes! Folks, as Andy spoke of at the meeting, a little cash in the PAF's coffer can help push these elections in our favor!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 12:49:37 AM by NE Bull »
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2015, 10:14:30 PM »
Good work JFade.
From the Classifieds:
I also would like to task folks to follow RobertH's lead.  Most every gun related item he sells, a portion is donated to either the NFOA or the NFOA-PAF!!  A great incentive to buy from him. Let's keep this going, Post something for sale here and on the various FB exchanges, and post that you will donate to the NFOA-PAF.  And then, of course do so.
My district's (21) seat will also be empty and Mike Hilgers has voiced he will again be running. He lost last bid by a mere couple hundred votes! Folks, as Andy spoke of at the meeting, a little cash in the PAF's coffer can help push these elections in our favor!

i sell several things before i donate, i don't know if the websites take a percentage or not, so i'd rather just donate once with something somewhat substantial.  also, everything i sell comes with an NFOA business card, pamphlet, pen and/or pin free of charge!
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2015, 10:56:56 PM »
NEBULL I think Mike Hilgers (who the NFOA-PAF endorsed 4 years ago) only lost by 85 votes when everything became final, so that's another race that some help walking the streets and delivering yard signs and the PAF having cash to get a good mailing list and send an endorsement postcard out could turn the seat our way.  There are already several seats where ther are good candidates lining up, some that really don't need our cash but when it comes time could use our physical help.

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2015, 12:54:19 AM »
  also, everything i sell comes with an NFOA business card, pamphlet, pen and/or pin free of charge!

LOL. me too also. Sent a check for a pair of US grips. Check was nicely wrapped in a NFOA brochures.
Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2015, 08:34:57 AM »
The receipt that was mailed to me says "THIS DONATION IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE."  I thought political donations were not tax deductible, but if these are for whatever reason that should be made known to our membership, because it could increase donations knowing that a donation will reduce the amount of money the criminal gang in Washington steals from you, even if only a little bit.

I'm in District 25.  How is Kathy Campbell on gun rights?
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline Husker_Fan

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2015, 09:20:26 AM »
The tax deductible statement is likely a misprint. I'd call and let them know.

As for Mike Hilgers, he is a good guy and I can't speak highly enough of him for this race.

Offline Sandhillian

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2015, 09:38:33 AM »
I'm in District 25.  How is Kathy Campbell on gun rights?

Kathy Campbell is not what I would call an ally.  And, that's putting it nicely.

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2015, 08:03:31 PM »
RobertH, and others.
If you want to bypass pyrix and their fees, you are welcome to drop a check in the mail to our treasurer at the new PO box. Or catch up with me in Lincoln and I can deposit it for ya.

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2015, 08:07:11 PM »
Husker_Fan will you be helping with Mike's campaign?

Offline jFader

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2015, 10:40:24 PM »
Thank You Everyone!  I figured that its never too early to get the ball rolling! 

It appears that $150 was pledged by the individual members here so...
I will get on there & make my personal donation for $150 right now!

With all of the anti gun individuals working harder than ever to strip us of our Rights... I am committed to out spend & out work them as I help to maintain our rights!    8)
The 2nd Amendment is not open for debate!

NRA Member
SAF Life Member
Proud NFOA Member

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2015, 11:11:45 PM »
my donation will happen in a week or so.  i might try to sell a few other things, but i have to look around and see if i can spare more ammo or something.

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2015, 06:29:54 PM »
in for $50.

Offline Husker_Fan

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2015, 03:24:37 PM »

Husker_Fan will you be helping with Mike's campaign?

Nothing official. I'll give some money but I live in Omaha and his district is in Lincoln.