< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: 10 dead in Oregon school shooting  (Read 1139 times)

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
Re: 10 dead in Oregon school shooting
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 10:05:27 AM »
This campus was a so-called gun free zone.  Those who disarm victims are stained with their blood.  The hands of anti-gun bigots are filthy with it.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member

Offline Hardwood83

• Powder Benefactor
  • Molon Labe
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 06:05:50 PM »
I haven't read a lot of the coverage, but enough to determine the shooter was another selfish piece of filth that was obsessed with A) His 'pain' B) Notoriety.

If your life is THAT miserable then kill yourself if you must, but leave everyone else alone. Please stop shooting random people in schools, churches, workplaces and shopping centers. Find a NAMBLA meeting or group of gang-bangers to kill.   
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud

Offline Kendahl

• Lead Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 09:08:01 PM »
..... leave everyone else alone.
Not going to happen. These characters blame everyone else for their miserable lives. They take revenge on the way to suicide.

Offline TroyR

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2015, 10:31:25 PM »
I read that this campus was actually not a gun-free zone.  If that's true, then the bigger issue is why more were not carrying.  The article I saw said this: "A 2011, state court decision prohibited public colleges from banning guns on campus. The decision stemmed from a suit filed by the Oregon Firearm Education Foundation, a gun rights group. There was an effort to pass a new law to reinstate the ability of public colleges to ban guns. That measure was defeated by gun rights advocates."

I am only pointing this out for the sake of keeping the discussion as honest and accurate as possible.  I think that gun free zones are a terrible idea, but in this case, if it was not a gun free zone, then we need to speak to the other issues at hand. Why are more people not making the effort to be prepared for an attack like this?

Offline TroyR

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2015, 10:37:46 PM »
I was wrong. It is a gun free zone, as stated in this thread.  After posting, I looked for more info about it and found this link which gives more detail.    http://danaloeschradio.com/after-ucc-tragedy-white-house-calls-for-stronger-gun-laws

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2015, 10:49:16 PM »
Oregon colleges and universities can not ban guns from campus but they can ban them from the buildings, along with a no weapons policy for students and faculty they pretty much have a disarmed campus.  There were some armed veterans in another nearby building that wanted to go intervene but we're ordered back into the building they were in by faculty.

Offline Lmbass14

• Powder Benefactor
  • Red Horse - Semper Ducimus
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2015, 06:58:44 AM »
Oregon colleges and universities can not ban guns from campus but they can ban them from the buildings, along with a no weapons policy for students and faculty they pretty much have a disarmed campus.  There were some armed veterans in another nearby building that wanted to go intervene but we're ordered back into the building they were in by faculty.

Heard some vets were in a nearby facility, but wasn't aware they were armed.  They were ordered back by faculty?  Faculty screaming: "You come back here little mister, or there's no recess for you."  They would have to physically hold me down if I was one of them.

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2015, 05:06:35 PM »
I heard the antis are calling for the sheriff to resign.
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2015, 09:46:25 AM »
No surprise there: anti-gun bigots don't want loyal Americans in a position like that.  But it looks like the traitors are outnumbered there by patriots, so I don't think the sheriff has much to worry about.  I would suggest that he watch his back though (literally and figuratively both), considering how hateful and ruthless liberal bigots are known to be, and given that they control much of the national media and the federal government.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2015, 03:16:14 PM »

I started a campaign on the Trek Tech Black Facebook and Twitter pages to #thanksheriffhanlin for taking a stand.  Search the hash tag or our Facebook or Twitter page and share, share, share.