< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: 2nd Amendment suit filed, Hebron Newspaper 04 Nov 2015 very biased  (Read 2375 times)

Offline Thump

• NFOA Full Member
Re: 2nd Amendment suit filed, Hebron Newspaper 04 Nov 2015 very biased
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2015, 07:59:52 AM »
How do you know he's never flashed a weapon or carried a bat/stick?  Are you with him 24/7?  Or is "he" you?  If you're assuming this because you were told by him, then that's just his side of the story.  He could be blowing smoke up your backside to get another person "on his side".  Other than that, everything you claim as truth is merely speculation, not fact, until proven otherwise.

Well let's do this then, To be kind, and truthful, I have say, I've seen him with a baseball bat, He likes to play baseball, so in playing ball I guess, yes I've seen him with a baseball bat, but not walking through town to be crystal clear. I have to say this too, to answer your snide question, Yes I've seen him with sticks in his hands. He cuts firewood and cuts trees etc, so yes I've seen him with a stick in his hand... but not walking thru town. Hell I've seen him with a chain saw in his hand too, and an ink pen, pop can, wrench, hammer... the list goes on and on.

Now, the town is a very small place, there have been incidents where he has actually been attacked ( sheriffs reports have been filed ) physically...... and he not once displayed his weapon nor had drawn it. There are a lot of people In the community that know him and know he hasn't drawn, or displayed. Unless you want to consider open carry display. Understand that he's not looking for anyone to be " on his side " He's a big boy, he could really care less, besides the fact he knows where he's at, and by the way that's simply childish and even for you to state. I have to tell you that I've had conversations with him and he scoffs when it's mentioned getting fellow Nebraskan to wake up and stand. In Nebraska?  Not everyone cares if there's many on their sides or not. This is one. If one is within the boundaries of the law, and maintains that position, who gives a rats tail how many are on his side? He isn't here to please you, or anyone. He'll tell you that too. He'll be kind until it's time NOT to be kind. Like most normal people. 

There was one incident where a local, in his late 30's was standing across the street from Mr. L. cussing and throwing rocks in his direction. He ( Mr. L ) was armed, open carry. He was dodging flying rocks, and not once reached for his weapon. I believe a sheriffs report was filed and there were witnesses.

Interestingly enough this rock thrower was a local, who was going to criminal justice school and had a big head because he wanted to be a State Patrolman..... yuk yuk... He didn't like Mr. L's presence because he was..... an outsider. He drives a concrete truck last time seen, the LE profession went on the wayside, he moved and divorced..... again. The LE profession needs professionals, with dignity and dedication with the ability to utilize common rational thought process. Who want to live up to the  " Protect and to Serve " moto. Throwing rocks at an armed man..... and he want's to be a cop? Now that's rich..... LMAO...

Many of us know the guy, Mr. L, and he's nothing like the picture that's painted. Just to make myself crystal clear.... so you can rest assured, what I'm telling you is FACT not speculation.

Oh by the way " To Protect and To Serve " you do know that's out the window don't you? The job is NOT to protect and to serve anymore......   Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)
Maybe this is a contributing factor as to why we don't see " To Protect and to Serve " on cop car's today?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 08:03:20 AM by Thump »

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2015, 08:09:13 AM »
It certainly the "Topic De Jour for NAGV ...

Offline Thump

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2015, 08:20:25 AM »
Exactly what I was trying to say.  Please stop with the innuendo and gossip that has little to no RKBA tie-in.

Nobody moves to a town and is disliked unless they are dislikable. Keep reading that sentence over and over until it sinks in.

Just to ask a question RKBA tie in? Please define. Stop with the innuendo and gossip? Really?  :laugh:

Obviously you haven't any knowledge or understanding of Fairbury, Alexandria and the locals there.

Your statement is incorrect. Anyone moves to town in Alexandria, ANYONE, who is NOT a member of the local tribal family is disliked and selectively targeted. Regardless how likable they are. Now chief read that sentence over and over until it sinks in, it might take a while.

In the event you might want to take the time, the Alexandria village meetings are videoed and on youtube, for all to view, I.A.W. 84-1411 and 84-1412 I will be most happy to provide you with some typical Nebraska stupidity if you wish.

June 2013 village meeting, You will hear Council members wife, Kristine Van Westen, stand and demand for an ordinance stating that if you are a Sex offender you can't live in the village anymore.... PERIOD!!

July 2013 the ordinance was put together and voted upon the first time. August the ACLU jumped in and threatened to file suit of 500 grand towards the Village and 50 grand in the living rooms of each and every council member. Sept 2013 meeting which is online....the council retreated like cowards and refused to vote on the ordinance, then the chairman Steve Deger, raised his hand and stated. " This issue will be revisited in the near future".....

BE ADVISED this situation was in the Lincoln Journal, the Omaha Times and the San Francisco Herald

It's all online chief. Understand I'm NOT trying to be snide, just factual.

Since this situation started Deger and his life partner moved to Fairbury..... I guess the heat in the kitchen was excessive.

Offline Thump

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2015, 08:37:19 AM »
It certainly the "Topic De Jour for NAGV ...

I've to ask, NAGV? Would this be Nebraskans Against Gun Violence? Me thinks a ridiculous organization if I'm correct.

Offline RLMoeller

• Sponsor- NFOA Firearm Raffle at the 2009 Big Buck Classic. 2010 Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2015, 08:51:24 AM »
You are correct. 

Offline Thump

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2015, 09:00:01 AM »
I do not see this as a 2A sounds like these people are full of bs and looking to fight. (all parties involved). They did something to get a protection order and there for he can not own guns.

They all need to find a new hobby of not starting rifts.

You're partially correct. There is some BS here, however, it's NOT with this guy. Is it your position that if one is being encroached upon and if he pushes back, he's looking for a fight? If this is your position then you might consider on adjustment. There's not many MEN today who are willing to Call it like they see it, He does. Black is black white is white and bullbutter is flat out bullbutter. He'll call it. Deal with it.

Real simple, He was asked by some to get on the council, He signed an affidavit with another guy in August of 2014 to be a write in candidate, He knew he wasn't going to win a position due to the caustic family togetherness. That's when the fun began, his property was more than a few times riddled with debris, flyers with his picture were passed out all over town with the Heading. " You should know your candidates " ...let's see this was slander, defamation of character and Yes Libel. Legal's on it. Then the harassment orders from a resident who's 71 and best friends with the council chair and head of the community club on the 15th of Oct 2014, then on the 16th two more women, a neighbor of the council chairman, approxiomately 40 whom he's filed suit against for remodeling work done in 2013, the Council chairman's sister also, an easy 85 years old. It was curious that all three of these females were in the court house the same time on the 16th when the two later females filed harassment orders. Of course the first petitioner had to be there to provide transportation for the 85 year old. Many can see conspiracy here, it's clear.

By the way the attorney destroyed the claims of the petitioners. There were several in court, But interestingly enough the judge, who seems to be a clear man hater, and who has little respect for by any attorney who has gone before her allowed the harassment orders to stand. Situations like this is where the judicial system is a joke....... It's NOT about Common Law.... It's not about Equity Law.... it's simply Just-US.

Just to let you know, there are several attorneys in this district who will not even consider taking a case to go before this judge, because she's irrational and unreasonable and clearly biased to many.

Offline tstuart34

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2015, 09:23:35 AM »
You're partially correct. There is some BS here, however, it's NOT with this guy. Is it your position that if one is being encroached upon and if he pushes back, he's looking for a fight? If this is your position then you might consider on adjustment. There's not many MEN today who are willing to Call it like they see it, He does. Black is black white is white and bullbutter is flat out bullbutter. He'll call it. Deal with it.

Real simple, He was asked by some to get on the council, He signed an affidavit with another guy in August of 2014 to be a write in candidate, He knew he wasn't going to win a position due to the caustic family togetherness. That's when the fun began, his property was more than a few times riddled with debris, flyers with his picture were passed out all over town with the Heading. " You should know your candidates " ...let's see this was slander, defamation of character and Yes Libel. Legal's on it. Then the harassment orders from a resident who's 71 and best friends with the council chair and head of the community club on the 15th of Oct 2014, then on the 16th two more women, a neighbor of the council chairman, approxiomately 40 whom he's filed suit against for remodeling work done in 2013, the Council chairman's sister also, an easy 85 years old. It was curious that all three of these females were in the court house the same time on the 16th when the two later females filed harassment orders. Of course the first petitioner had to be there to provide transportation for the 85 year old. Many can see conspiracy here, it's clear.

By the way the attorney destroyed the claims of the petitioners. There were several in court, But interestingly enough the judge, who seems to be a clear man hater, and who has little respect for by any attorney who has gone before her allowed the harassment orders to stand. Situations like this is where the judicial system is a joke....... It's NOT about Common Law.... It's not about Equity Law.... it's simply Just-US.

Just to let you know, there are several attorneys in this district who will not even consider taking a case to go before this judge, because she's irrational and unreasonable and clearly biased to many.
This is getting juicy.

What is your source on this matter? You have sooooo many detail beyond what has been wrote.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Offline Thump

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2015, 10:01:02 AM »
This is getting juicy. What is your source on this matter? You have sooooo many detail beyond what has been wrote.

Uhhhh I live in the area and know many of the players.... beside the fact that a lot of this is video of council meetings ONLINE!! It's not rocket science. I mean even Nebraskan's should be able to see what's going on, if the heads not up and locked.   ;)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 10:04:05 AM by Thump »

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2015, 04:44:59 PM »
Rick has been in contact with myself and the BoD for quite some time.  I have been following/ monitoring the ordeal for some time now, waiting for Mr. Laughinghouse to post his story here.
I'd have to go back thru my notes, but I believe the 2A concern here is that was asked/told to hand over all firearms although there was seemingly no crime committed that required confiscation. 
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane