< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: O'bongo purchases Louisiana  (Read 1437 times)

Offline Glock 1

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
O'bongo purchases Louisiana
« on: November 23, 2009, 05:15:41 PM »
As I've said in other topics-hypocrisy has no limits!!!!    For the 'messiah' to get his 60 votes to advance the health care debate in the Senate, the swine 'bought' The senator's vote from Louisiana for $300 million!!!!!

This was stimulus money!!  Our tax dollars!!   :angry9:

www.michaelsavage.com

Gentleman-grab your ARs and load your mags!!!! 
"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and never apologize for anything." - Harry Truman
Politics is made up of 2 words. 'Poli' meaning 'many' in Latin. 'tics' meaning 'bloodthirsty creatures'.

Offline DJPeter

• NFOA Full Member
Re: O'bongo purchases Louisiana
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 07:09:03 PM »
Or we can compile more reasons to vote Ben Nelson out of office. He did go against the will of his constituents of Nebraska by advancing the Health bill for debate.  This same scenario could play out again on future gun legislation(s). Gotta ask yourself if Senator Ben Nelson can be trusted with the latter.
"A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained in arms, is the best most natural defense of a free country".
James Madison

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 07:15:19 PM »
'Ol Ben can't be trusted at all, as far as I am concerned.  Been that way ever since the Kenyan got elected.

He's done.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline huskergun

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 04:39:00 PM »
Ben started showing his true colors right after he got re elected.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

No Free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Glock 1

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 06:42:27 PM »
I don't understand the frog!!!  He says he's against higher taxes but votes to allow debate on a health care bill that my unborn grand-children are going to pay for!!

He believes in "reasonable restrictions" when I contacted him and gave him he#$ about his stance on gun control and voting for Eric "take 'em away" Holder!! and then signs the amicus brief in support of the states' rights!!!!

This rat is unbelievable-he says one thing and does another!!!!!  Typical politician-he kisses the babies and when no one is watching, he takes their lollipops from them!!!!

This guy needs to file for unemployment benefits as he's OUT next election cycle!!!!
"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and never apologize for anything." - Harry Truman
Politics is made up of 2 words. 'Poli' meaning 'many' in Latin. 'tics' meaning 'bloodthirsty creatures'.

Offline huskergun

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 08:55:11 PM »
A while back I called his D.C. office and got into a long drawn out conversation with one of his staff members over Cass Sunstein.
 As a reminder (Just like Sotomayor) Ben said two days prior to voting for Sunstein to go to debate that he had great reservations about him.
 Ben voted to bring him up for debate after saying that. Then after debate voted against his nomination as regulatory Czar. I believe that Bens initial vote was designed to get Sunstein to debate knowing damn well that he could then vote no, save his own ass here in Nebraska and the rest of the Senate would vote him in.
 Moving on.....During that conversation I was told that Nelson would always vote to bring someone up for a vote of the Senate. Soooo I asked ...What if the person being voted on was a hard core communist that advocted the overthrow of our government and our freedom, would Ben still vote to bring them up for a vote? The staffer said..... Mr. Nelson would still vote to bring him up for a vote of the full Senate.
Our conversation was over at that point. Nothing more to say.
Sad
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 09:00:01 PM »
 Rich, that is pretty much the definition of a "RUBBER STAMP"
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline huskergun

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 09:17:58 PM »
I know. That's why he has to go.
Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

A-FIXER

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2009, 10:06:24 PM »
Or we can compile more reasons to vote Ben Nelson out of office. He did go against the will of his constituents of Nebraska by advancing the Health bill for debate.  This same scenario could play out again on future gun legislation(s). Gotta ask yourself if Senator Ben Nelson can be trusted with the latter.

+agreed we need to oust him and those types just like him that will also run to replace him....