< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Shooters Grill in Rifle, Colorado  (Read 907 times)

Offline zofoman

• NFOA Full Member
Shooters Grill in Rifle, Colorado
« on: November 18, 2015, 06:47:24 PM »
You may have seen articles on this restaurant in the past...here's a pretty good 'tube video that was sent to me from a Colorado friend that has visited there.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/AhH25xLkvz8
"What, me worry?"  ~ Alfred E. Neuman

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
Re: Shooters Grill in Rifle, Colorado
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 08:36:40 AM »
Too bad it is so far away, breakfast there would be fun!

BTW, here is a video of the owner being interviewed by CNN. The talking head truly shows she has an agenda as the interview goes on.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 10:01:58 AM »
i bet the crime rate in that town is of the lowest in the country ... great video
I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 02:30:06 PM »
i bet the crime rate in that town is of the lowest in the country ... great video
My thoughts as well.
In a related note, that was probably my favorite parts of that CNN interview.  She asks "What if a criminal walks into the restaurant and steals one of the waitress' guns?"

My thought was simply this... "That would be the dumbest criminal EVER."
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 02:36:48 PM by Mali »
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 02:35:30 PM »
That was probably my favorite part of that CNN email.  She asks "What if a criminal walks into the restaurant and steals one of the waitress' guns?"

My thought was simply this... "That would be the dumbest criminal EVER."

ya i heard her ask that and was thinking he would not be walking out and customers on one side of the room would be covered in brains and or the lack of lol ....
I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”