< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: New York Sheriff to Residents: Carry Licensed Guns After San Bernardino Shooting  (Read 510 times)

Offline bennysdad

• NFOA-PAF Lobbyist, NFOA-PAF Website Content
  • NFOA Full Member
  • An Armed Society Is A Polite Society – Robert Hein
This is a good article from a New York Sheriff about legal gun owners protecting themselves during terrorist attacks. This sounds logical to me.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/san-bernardino-shooting/new-york-sheriff-residents-carry-licensed-guns-after-san-bernardino-n474456
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 05:26:35 PM by bennysdad »
“In a democracy, citizens are supposed to act as partners in enforcing laws. Those forced to follow rules without being trusted even for a moment are, in fact, slaves.” by Jaron Lanier

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
"We're going to have to, I think, search ourselves as a society to make sure that we take some basic steps that make it harder — not impossible — but harder for individuals to get access to weapons," Obama said Thursday.

too bad obama is to stupid to realize that criminals are the issue we need to deal with! making guns harder for honest people to get will do nothing ! because criminals will just continue to steal guns or pay some one to be a straw buyer for them.  control the dam criminals and leave us honest folks the hell alone ! 

tell me this Mr obama who shots more and or kills more people each year ? criminals or law biding citizens with CHP/CCW ??? if you responded criminals then maybe you should evoke your executive powers and enforce the death penalty and cull the criminal herd that  plague our streets, the repeat offender are as big of a national threat if not bigger than isis but you declare war on isis and do nothing in our own country ... what about the rights of the many to feel safe on the streets and in our homes?  it comes down to this in a nut shell : "fewer criminals = less crime" & "fewer prisons needed" and while your at it do away with the gun free zones as you see they can't keep criminals and crazy people from shooting at those locations it just means honest folks can't defend then selves /end_rant
I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
COPYING AND PASTING COMPLETE ARTICLES VIOLATES THIS SITES COPYRIGHT RULES

http://nebraskafirearms.org/2010/08/dmca-notice-fair-use-info/
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline bennysdad

• NFOA-PAF Lobbyist, NFOA-PAF Website Content
  • NFOA Full Member
  • An Armed Society Is A Polite Society – Robert Hein
Fixed. Thanks for the info.
“In a democracy, citizens are supposed to act as partners in enforcing laws. Those forced to follow rules without being trusted even for a moment are, in fact, slaves.” by Jaron Lanier