General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

<< < (3/3)

Mike M.:
Happy Thanksgiving everybody.Time for pie.

Glock 1:
I don't know why I do this to myself every year!!!!!!!   I am miserable!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope slim-fast is on sale tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

I think I'll need one of those, what do they call them???  Oh yea-an exercise machine!!!!!!!!!! :-[

I saw on the news this am that the thanksgiving turkey was pardoned!!  I think they're all turkeys in washington but none should be pardoned!!!!

Wow!  This blog just cost me 10 calories!!!!  I'm feeling better already!!!!!!

huskergun:
I'm still freakin full and weirdly enough I'm still craving turkey and ham. What the hell is up with that????

Have a great weekend. Hope to meet some of you at the Millard gun show this weekend.
Rich

SBarry:

--- Quote from: huskergun on November 27, 2009, 11:23:38 AM ---I'm still freakin full and weirdly enough I'm still craving turkey and ham. What the hell is up with that????

Have a great weekend. Hope to meet some of you at the Millard gun show this weekend.
Rich

--- End quote ---

Maybe you will put on some weight, beanpole.

JimP:
I made $80 on Turkey Day:  5 members of our extended family have a weigh in every year.  Whoever lost the most weight since the last weigh in gets 20 bucks from the other 4 people.  I did not diet ( completely forgot  about the bet!), but skipped breakfast before the weigh in......... lost a whole 3 pounds (sorta- last year, I think I had my steel framed 1911 on when I weighed in..... this year, I took off the EMP and emptied my pockets, took off my shoes....)  I beat my dieting SIL by a whole whoppin' 1 pound!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version