< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Rio 209 Primers  (Read 1426 times)

Offline mikkojay

• Forum Member
Rio 209 Primers
« on: January 26, 2016, 01:55:33 PM »
Would anyone know where I could find Rio 209 shot shell primers near Omaha? Tried GU, scheels, cabelas,bass pro.
I was interested in trying out wax ammo out of my Vaquero, and from what I have read, the Rio works the best.
It is available online, but the hazmat and shipping costs were more than the primers themselves.
Thanks

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Rio 209 Primers
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 02:25:36 PM »
per rio web site dealer locator web site page http://www.rioammo.com/rio_ammo_dealers.html

Dick's Sporting Goods   3125 Oakview Dr
Omaha, NE, 68144    6 miles
Detail Map    402-330-1184
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 02:57:26 PM by m morton »
I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”

Offline mikkojay

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 02:48:02 PM »
Thanks, I tried calling them but the kid on the phone said, "no" when I asked if they sold reloading supplies. What are the odds he had no clue what I meant?  ::)

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 03:16:26 PM »
i called and they sell  Rio products but not reloading supply's i left my name and # and asked if because they are a dealer  "could " they get in what you are looking for and he will ask and get back to me. zak said he will give the info to the closer who will contact rio . if i hear back i will give you the name and number whom to contact to order if it can be done this way or not remains to be seen.

i don't see why not they said they are a dealer so it's just a mater of maybe you making a order, or pre paying for a special order etc.. zak said he works again on Thursday so i should hear back before then.  best of luck . i will post any new info if / when i hear back
I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”

Offline mikkojay

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 04:10:36 PM »
Hey thanks, that is a great idea.  I appreciate it.
-Mike