Handguns, Rifles & Shotguns > Rifles

6.5 Grendel Build...

<< < (2/2)

OmahaGlock:
I finally got to run the Grendel through it's paces up in Pike Forrest. The verdict on the ATN-X Sight in my opinion, it's garbage. It actually was terrible in the daylight. After some day and night practice with it, I just deemed it to be pretty ineffective. I have since switched to The Vortex HS-T 6-24x50

The Radical FA Grendel performed flawlessly through a couple hundred rounds. I love the gun, but the cheap ATN was atrocious...

RobertH:
I would expect nothing less from ATN.

Les:

--- Quote from: OmahaXDM on October 06, 2017, 12:18:23 PM ---I finally got to run the Grendel through it's paces up in Pike Forrest. The verdict on the ATN-X Sight in my opinion, it's garbage. It actually was terrible in the daylight. After some day and night practice with it, I just deemed it to be pretty ineffective. I have since switched to The Vortex HS-T 6-24x50

The Radical FA Grendel performed flawlessly through a couple hundred rounds. I love the gun, but the cheap ATN was atrocious...

--- End quote ---
This website is pretty much the "Holy Grail" for the 6.5 Grendel, good info and a good many run NV or thermal.  Give it a look.  www.65grendel.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version