General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

Anyone moving to Mewe.com ?

(1/6) > >>

Mntnman:
With Facebook purging gun friendly sites many folks are looking elsewhere for there time wasting media choice. I have been growing ever more frustrated with the data mining, targeted adds, clickbait, and general features on FB. The biggest thing keeping me logging in is the ability to stay up to speed with family and a few friends and exposure to hobbies, mostly gun/ shooting related. Finally FB has done something to get the growing number of irritated users to start their emigration. Many of my younger siblings had already using mostly snapchat, which I have no use for. Mewe is like FB with snapchat as I understand it.

Although I hate learning new media, Mewe seems like what I always though FB should be. Privacy is their number one reason for founding it. One of the founders is the father of the world wide web, no, not AL GORE! No targeted adds, you own your content, no data mining, no liberal bias. While there isn't much going on over there yet, I can see it becoming even more of a time suck the FB has been for me.  ;D

Anyone else messing around over there? What are your thoughts? Want to be my friend? I have seen R Lanoha over there. I may friend request him. Not much outside of gun groups for me there yet.

RobertH:
i might join it.  i think the NFOA should join it for another social media outreach.

tstuart34:
I'm on it. The group's are quiet but the group's have a chat area that is very popular.

If anyone would like to add me I am Linc-Dex.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

thirtydaZe:
Hadn't even heard of it, will check it out.

shooter:
 I been on it a week, don't like it, looks like all people want it the chat. wish I could hide that completely.  there arnt near as many adds as was on facebook sites,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version