< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: georgia tries for outright gun grab  (Read 633 times)

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
georgia tries for outright gun grab
« on: January 15, 2016, 05:17:15 PM »
 I hope this is like ernie trying to get a bill thru. but Georgia is talking about a gun grab, not a buy back. just take them away,

http://www.youngcons.com/democrats-in-georgia-introduce-bill-to-confiscate-assault-weapons/
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
Re: georgia tries for outright gun grab
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 08:01:52 AM »
They are fools to make gun control a big issue with a national election looming.  Even Obama knew better than to wait until he was elected to his second term before going all out for civilian disarmament. 
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline zofoman

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 10:58:54 AM »
Wow.... read what the definitions are and "the list".  http://www.legis.ga.gov/Legislation/20152016/154275.pdf

"What, me worry?"  ~ Alfred E. Neuman

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 08:48:23 PM »
Interesting that an AR-15 is qualified as a "semiautomatic pistol". Overall, this looked like it outlawed ALL firearms unless you were a representative of a government entity.

Yeah, here's hoping that the people of Georgia shut that down and take note of those who tried to make an outright illegal law so they can vote them out of office.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan