General Categories > Help!

Laws in Nebraska

<< < (2/2)

Mali:

--- Quote from: SemperFiGuy on February 11, 2016, 04:02:59 PM ---Which is why it's best that folks go directly to the source.   Fortunately, most of those listed websites are constantly updated.   (But no guarantees...............)
--- End quote ---
Agreed, but making this Sticky would mean we have the links where we can find them ;)

SemperFiGuy:
Sticky is just fine w/me.

Good Ol' DanW is the Gatekeeper on that activity.

sfg

Phantom:

--- Quote from: RobertH on February 11, 2016, 03:49:36 PM ---maybe that should be a "sticky" in a sub-forum somewhere, if we can make sure that it is kept up-to-date.
--- End quote ---

I suggested just back in 2013

that we make a sticky or locked sub section of the forum.
containing all of those links in separate threads. 

so that anyone could quickly find them or refer to them in other messages

Dan replied at that time

--- Quote from: Dan W on February 12, 2013, 07:23:04 PM ---I would not have any problem with the forum members working up an FAQ thread. 

Problem is that there is no definite rule of law for a lot of the questions we try to answer and I would not want to cause someone  a legal hassle or possibly lose their permit over  something (they thought to be gospel truth because) they read on the NFOA forum

--- End quote ---

and further said

--- Quote from: Dan W on February 15, 2013, 10:13:46 PM ---I think the best thing to do is just let the membership learn as they go.

In my experience, most people ignore FAQ's and tacked threads, and just ask about what they are thinking at the time.
--- End quote ---

I wasn't sure if he completely understood what I was trying to purposing or not.
and just kinda let it drop.
And being that Dan has even less time these days to police an area like this

I think we'd need someone Like SemperFiGuy who knows where most of this info is located to be in charge of watching over it.

(Not that I'm saying he should be that person but someone like him)

We might need some kinda disclaimer on an area like this as well.

SemperFiGuy:

--- Quote ---I think we'd need someone Like SemperFiGuy who knows where most of this info is located to be in charge of watching over it.
--- End quote ---

I'll be pleased to respond to posted inquiries.  It's pretty evident that's what I tend to do, anyhow.

Also, Most any competent NE CHP/CCW and/or NRA Certified Instructor/Training Counselor keeps track of firearms laws and related information.  This Forum is fortunate to be well supplied w/a goodly number of such qualified individuals.

So, let's keep it up.   A lively Forum benefits all of us and our firearms-related interests.

sfg

Dan W:
My quoted opinions on this subject have not changed much, but I am willing to go with the flow

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version