< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Riot at Prison in Northern Mexico Leaves 49 Inmates Dead  (Read 438 times)

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
Riot at Prison in Northern Mexico Leaves 49 Inmates Dead
« on: February 11, 2016, 04:27:27 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/02/11/world/americas/ap-lt-mexico-prison.html?_r=0

Riot at Prison in Northern Mexico Leaves 49 Inmates Dead

New York Times    - ?26 minutes ago?   
MONTERREY, Mexico - A brawl between rival drug gangs at an overcrowded penitentiary in northern Mexico turned into a riot Thursday, leaving 49 inmates dead and 12 injured in the country's deadliest prison melee in years.

I haven't read the full article yet, but I'm willing to bet that they did it without firearms.

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Riot at Prison in Northern Mexico Leaves 49 Inmates Dead
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 09:20:27 AM »
This story can't be true, since Mexico is a gun control utopia, and in a prison you'd think the authorities could enforce gun control laws.  Eric Holder has been out of office for awhile so he probably didn't send any in.  Our leaders tell us that where guns are outlawed mass murders don't take place.  And they wouldn't lie to us would they?

Of course there's the Rwanda genocide, where a million people were butchered in about a hundred days, most of them hacked to death with machetes or killed with other primitive weapons.  That's ten thousand a day, or over 400 an hour (7 per minute), 24 hours a day nonstop, in a nation a fraction the size of America.  I don't know how that could have happened, since Rwanda had gun control.

And I guess people never killed each other before guns were invented. 
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.