General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

How 'bout dem Huskers?

<< < (2/3) > >>

A-FIXER:
Yea... it was over.

huskergun:
 Poor kick off, big play plus a hoarse collar and a little help from the officals at the end combined with an "offence" that can't do anything equals a Texas win. I think Lee should just start his transfer plans right now along with Watson.

NU's deffence put on one of the best performances I've ever seen. If the Heisman was really given to the best all around player Suh would take it hands down after that. 11 tackles and 3 1/2 sacks on the #3 team in the country says it all. NU's deffence is by far the best in the country.

red71:

--- Quote from: huskergun on December 06, 2009, 09:03:07 AM --- Poor kick off, big play plus a hoarse collar and a little help from the officals at the end combined with an "offence" that can't do anything equals a Texas win. I think Lee should just start his transfer plans right now along with Watson.

NU's deffence put on one of the best performances I've ever seen. If the Heisman was really given to the best all around player Suh would take it hands down after that. 11 tackles and 3 1/2 sacks on the #3 team in the country says it all. NU's deffence is by far the best in the country.

--- End quote ---

+1

rugermanx:
Indeed the Defense played great. Now the offense needs to pull a bit more weight. But I thoroughly enjoyed the HUSKER defense looking like the Husker defense of years past.

bkoenig:
I'm not sure what's wrong with the offense.  Our line could maybe block four 6 year old girls, but only if they didn't have a 7 year old blitzing.  The offensive play calling is pretty bad in my (unqualified) opinion.  How can you run 95% of your plays between the tackles and expect to produce anything?  And the option is a total failure with this offense.  I don't know why they bother, it never leads to anything except a tackle for a loss, unless Lee decides to pitch, then it leads to a turnover.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version