< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Range 15 Movie  (Read 1244 times)

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
Range 15 Movie
« on: June 09, 2016, 04:28:44 PM »
Anyone else going to the Range 15 movie?  A buddy and I are planning to go to the June 15 showing at the Twin Creek theater in Bellevue.

Tickets here: https://www.tugg.com/events/103969

Synopsis: After a night of debauchery, five military buddies wake up in the drunk tank only to find out that while they were passed out in their cell, the zombie apocalypse kicked off. Armed only with billy clubs and their military experience, they break out of prison and fight their way to their old base. Along the way, they pick up a whole lot of weapons, a couple of damsels in distress, and, accidentally, the cure. Getting to the base, however, is only the beginning of their nightmare. Once there, their old boss, Colonel Holloway, informs them that the only place that can synthesize the cure is Range 15, an isolated facility some 300 miles away, through zombie-infested desert. And to make matters worse, the zombies are getting faster with each hour, and Colonel Holloway is sending narcissistic super soldier Gene Vandenham to lead the mission. They woke up that morning fighting hangovers. Now the fate of the world hangs over their ability to fight.

Looks like a lot of fun.

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
Re: Range 15 Movie
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 05:33:03 PM »
Movie Trivia..... Scott from SilencerHQ is a zombie in the movie and is in the trailer as a zombie.

i want to go see it, but i can't.  i will just buy it when its released on blu ray or streaming.

FYI - it is NOT a family movie.  if you are easily offended, stay in your safe space, and don't show up.
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 07:31:51 AM »
Looks fun, but I think I will go with RobertH and get it on video rather than try to free up that night.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 08:38:11 AM »
Come on, guys!  You gotta leave the house every now and then. :P

Offline hilowe

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 10:06:30 AM »
I'm going to have to go with video on this one.

My son has baseball that night.

Offline gsd

• 2013 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 09:57:54 PM »
Y'all are a bunch of party poopers. I already have my ticket for the Lincoln showing.  It's one night.
It is highly likely the above post may offend you. I'm fine with that.