< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Take a minute  (Read 970 times)

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
Take a minute
« on: June 19, 2016, 11:23:26 AM »
And fill this out.  I realize our US Senators are 2nd friendly but this can't hurt.  http://www.gunowners.org/alert06172016.htm

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Take a minute
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 02:19:56 PM »
This is the message I emailed to both of our senators when I first learned that the RINO leadership was considering giving aid and comfort to the enemy on civilian disarmament.  (I had to edit it down on one or the other senator's sites because of a character limit.):

I see the Republican Party leadership decided to give in on gun control.  If enough Republicans side with the enemy on civilian disarmament it will be the final nail in the coffin of the Party.  Can the leadership not see that the membership is fed up with them groveling before the Democrats and their PR team the liberal press?  We did not give the opposition party control of Congress because we wanted them to go along with Obama's anti-American agenda.  At least so far the Republicans have held the line on gun control (more or less, though they could have done better).  But if that changes, there is no longer any reason to vote for Republicans.

All gun control is based in lies.  And all of it is illegal according to the 2nd Amendment.  There can be such a thing as a reasonable restriction to a Constitutional right, but all of the gun control edicts currently being proposed and most of the ones already on the books are far onto the unreasonable side of any realistic interpretation of reasonableness. 

No gun control law would have stopped this Islamic PROFESSIONAL SECURITY GUARD from getting a gun.  Even in France, which has very strict gun control laws, terrorists were able to get the same kind of weapon.  This mass murder took place because Obama and his fellow traitors have hamstrung law enforcement with the imposition of politically correct doctrines.  And there will be more if Obama is successful in bringing in more Moslem so-called refugees.  So why do the Republicans, who control Congress, allow Obama to control the debate, and use this crime as an excuse to further his gun control agenda instead of doing something about the real causes of these crimes?

The proposal to deny the right to have a gun to anyone on the terrorist watch list is a Trojan horse.  Once a person is on that list it's next to impossible to get off and they don't even tell you why you're on it.  Traitors like Obama already claim that American patriots are potential terrorists.  So how easy do you think it will be to add patriots to that list in the future?  You don't deny a person a Constitutional right because you suspect that he might do something.  Our 2nd Amendment rights are already being treated more as a privilege than a right, and this will take it another huge step in that direction. 

Do the Democrats want to deny a person on that list his 4th and 5th Amendment rights?  That would do infinitely more to protect us than a phony attempt to keep him from getting a gun legally, since he can get one illegally, and the biggest mass murders have all been committed with things other than guns.  But they don't do that do they?  They might infringe a little bit here and there but they do not take those rights away like they do with the right to keep and bear arms.  And do you know why?  It's because protecting us from terrorists is not what this is all about.  What Obama and his comrades are doing is using any excuse they can find to disarm the American people to the greatest extent they can. 

Gun control is not about saving lives and fighting crime; it is all about control, over the many concentrated in the hands of the few.  And it sickens me to see the Republicans give in on such an obvious mass of lies and commit treason right along with the Democrats.  Please do everything in your power to stop the Obama war on freedom.  Hold the line.  No more gun control. 
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
Re: Take a minute
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 05:20:26 PM »
Hornady also had a form letter you can send to your reps.  i filled out the Hornady one and did a separate email to each one individually.
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official