< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Amnesty Bill Filed in the House  (Read 945 times)

Offline Chuck Matson

• Steel Benefactor
  • 2012 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award
Amnesty Bill Filed in the House
« on: December 15, 2009, 08:08:28 PM »
Its been on the back burners for a while. Now it is here.http://www.alipac.us/article-4777--0-0.html

A-FIXER

Re: Amnesty Bill Filed in the House
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 08:06:06 PM »
Heck or should I say crap?....Its wrong allowing this to happen when good ol'e Americans can not get in and I'm damn mad about having to PUSH 1 FOR ENGLISH...as well I don't need all those soft hearted americans on this fourm to attack me! To those liberals who are thinking do gooders to help the unfortunate under privilidge lost souls who take away from AMERICANS IS WRONG..and to those who know me know I am not Bias in any way.... just ask lilrat,fluff,glock1,rich,mtncrash, and others Its Just Wrong................

Offline ghknives

• Gun Show Volunteer NRA Life member
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 11:21:23 AM »
Well said A-Fixer. The dems have to pass this. After all the damage they have done, the only way they can get re-elected is to get the illegals vote.
I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I only love that which they defend.        J.R.R. Tolkein

Offline Chuck Matson

• Steel Benefactor
  • 2012 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 11:31:00 AM »
Call your representative. Also give Ben Nelson a call. There are many Dems on board with this already. An eventual one party system is what they are hoping for.