Handguns, Rifles & Shotguns > Handguns

RUGER LCR in .327 Federal Magnum

(1/3) > >>

SemperFiGuy:
Well, I'm in the early stages of developing a passion for wunathese unusual little critters.

And......

There's a buncha questions I'd like to ask about them.

But.............

First, Anybody out there on the Forum even got one of these Rare Birds????

[No point in askin' questions if nobody's even got one.]

Your Turn.

sfg

shooter:
I been looking at one to, I got about 2k of 32 brass with nothing to shoot it out of,

tackle8:
I have one.  I have only shot 32 SW long and 32 HR magnum's out of it.  Never tried the 327 magnums thru it.  Only put approx. 50 rounds total thru it.  Not sure if I can answer many questions.

SemperFiGuy:

--- Quote ---Not sure if I can answer many questions.
--- End quote ---

Well, here's one:   Can you find .327 FedMag self-defense ammo for the gun any where??   Is unavailability of SD ammo the reason you haven't shot any??

I've prowled the shelves at Omaha area gun stores (Cabelas/Guns Unlimited/Scheels) and the shelf slots where the .327 SD ammo oughta be are empty.   Just a narrow little empty area in an otherwise shelf full of all other kinds of SD ammo.

sfg
BTW:   I'da thought that Shooter would have a shoebox full of these little rascals in all calibers by now.   Including .327 FedMag.

shooter:

--- Quote from: SemperFiGuy on August 17, 2016, 09:02:12 PM ---BTW:   I'da thought that Shooter would have a shoebox full of these little rascals in all calibers by now.   Including .327 FedMag.
--- End quote ---
  I do have a couple of old colts in 32, but I don't shoot those. more of a collector gun

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version