< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: ENPS New Shooter Orientation Meeting  (Read 1132 times)

Offline jarelj

• Forum Member
ENPS New Shooter Orientation Meeting
« on: August 18, 2016, 08:28:48 PM »
We're trying something new, and having a New Shooter Orientation meeting for those interested in coming out to try a USPSA match with Eastern Nebraska Practical Shooters!  This is designed for those wanting a little more prep and information before coming to their first match.  As the newly volunteered "New Member Ambassador" for ENPS, I am hosting the meeting and looking forward to meeting everyone who comes out!  The meeting is on Thursday 8/25 at 6:15 p.m. in Southwest Omaha at Ducati Omaha, 15025 Industrial Road.  If you're interested in coming out to learn about competition shooting, how to get started, gear requirements, rules and safety procedures, etc. this meeting is for YOU!  We'll have several of the smart, experienced shooters there to answer questions, and believe me, it's a HUGE advantage to get to ask your questions in this informal setting vs. at the range at your first match while you're overwhelmed with everything that is going on!  If you'd like to attend, kindly RSVP by replying here, e-mailing webmaster.enps@gmail.com or on the Eastern Nebraska Practical Shooters Facebook page.

Since I started doing competitions myself earlier this year, I've talked with a TON of people who say "Oh yeah, I've always wanted to try that but didn't know how to get started".  Well that's where the idea for this new shooters program was hatched, hope it helps some people out and gets them to try competition shooting events!  You won't regret it, other than your wallet from all of the ammo you'll go through!