< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Reloading mentor  (Read 4533 times)

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
Re: Reloading mentor
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2016, 08:04:32 PM »
  the older I get, the sadder I get. so many of my good friends have passed,   so man old shooters, people who taught me how to do things the right way. Im trying to teach my grandson the old ways,

Shooter:

Well, there are still Folks on the Forum (besides Fb7782) that seem to want a reloading class.   So you could probably organize one or two (handgun/rifle) and get a good following established.   Such class would be a good activity for these slow winter months.  Especially after the holidays.

Just sayin'..................

sfg
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 11:19:07 PM by SemperFiGuy »
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline Phantom

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2016, 08:13:47 PM »
 I didn't know him but .......   :( :( :'(  RIP  FB7782
"If the primates that we came from had known that someday politicians would come out of the...the gene pool, they'd a stayed up in the trees and written evolution off as a bad idea.....Hell, I always thought the opposable thumb was overrated.  "-- Sheridan, "Babylon 5"

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2016, 09:28:22 PM »
Byron was a real throwback in many ways and then He was also an Art major. A very interesting guy.... called me Sir and Mr Dan. Quick study in the reloading area.

When he asked me what he could do to repay me for my time and components I told him to just pay it forward and the next thing I know he is volunteering at the Women On Target day with many more NFOA representatives.

A guy could sure use more friends like Byron, may He rest in peace.
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2016, 08:33:17 AM »
Life is indeed short.  Sorry to hear about him.