< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Dare We Hope????  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
Re: Dare We Hope????
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2016, 09:38:36 AM »
We must not forget Stalin's keys to staying in power:
1) Maintain the appearance of legitimacy - it doesn't matter who votes just who counts the votes.
2) Don't allow the masses to possess firearms.

I believe that another name for the un-armed masses is "sheeple" isn't it?

I am not a conspiracy theorist, but sometimes when someone cries wolf there is a wolf in the wings you can't see. Not always, but it is a good idea to look. I have a friend that is convinced that Russia is going to launch everything they have on us next week after the election. I don't believe they will, but I am going to step up my level of awareness a bit because this would be a great time to disrupt the country.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline BranchMillardian

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Dare We Hope????
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2016, 09:50:13 AM »
 :laugh:

1) It's too late. As far as I'm concerned neither party has any shred of legitimacy any more. Probably why nationally the largest registered voter base is independent at 43%.

2) Well that horse is out of the barn. Take a gander at this: http://weaponsman.com/?p=33875 The lying news media seems to be playing down how many firearms are in the US. This fellow's estimate of 412-660 million firearms in the US seems reasonable.
---
"Omnia mala exempla ex rebus bonis orta sunt" (All bad precedents have originated out of justifiable measures) - Julius Caesar