< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: CANCELED - Womens Only Self Defense Pistol Class  (Read 1109 times)

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
CANCELED - Womens Only Self Defense Pistol Class
« on: December 11, 2009, 05:17:26 PM »
This class is based on our Level 1 Pistol curriculum with all equipment and ammo requirements being the same. Materiel dealing specifically with Womans CCW issues will be covered.

If you are a woman, or know one, that carries a gun for self defense this is great training opportunity. You already know how to shoot, I`ll teach you how to fight. Class size is limited so don't procrastinate.

Questions? I can be contacted through this forum or at The Bullet Hole 596-0367.

- Shawn
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 08:59:08 PM by sjwsti »
"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Womens Only Self Defense Pistol Class
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 05:03:23 PM »
I need four ladies to register for this class by the end of the weekend or I`ll have to cancel it.

Remember, when your moment of truth comes you will never rise to the occasion. You will only fall back on your training. So be honest, do you just shoot and then hope for the best or do you train and prepare for the worst?

- Shawn
"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com