< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: My, How the Attitude Changes........And So Swiftly!!!  (Read 2537 times)

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
My, How the Attitude Changes........And So Swiftly!!!
« on: December 12, 2016, 06:13:43 PM »
Makes You Feel Warm and Giggly All Over,
Just to See It Happen:

http://i.imgur.com/P5iOL6G.gifv

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
Re: My, How the Attitude Changes........And So Swiftly!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 07:09:47 PM »
Would like to know what happened before the video started, and then what the outcome was afterward. There are a lot of witnesses that the guy got out and approached first though.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 07:48:26 PM »
Would like to know what happened before the video started, and then what the outcome was afterward. There are a lot of witnesses that the guy got out and approached first though.

the biggest witness is the camera.    can see clearly the guy went back to his car for a weapon,
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 08:08:08 PM »
Good Guy did the Right Thing (At least, for Nebraska):   Backed Up/Retreated from Scene.

And how about that Bouncy Little Perp-Skip from the Bad Guy.

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 08:09:58 PM »
  the biggest witness is the camera.    can see clearly the guy went back to his car for a weapon,
That was the biggest things was that this schmuck felt that he needed to go back and get his pipe. Then he found out what that means in a gun fight. ;)
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2016, 08:17:08 AM »
.....schmuck.....

Right On!

According to the writing on the Big Truck at the left, this happy event occurred in Israel.
Where Everyone packs heat.   Even the Girls.

But then, that Kosher truck coulda been in New York City.   Or University Heights, Ohio where I once lived.

sfg

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2016, 10:02:15 AM »
Lolololol, funny stuff.  Wait, wait, wait I forgot something......oops.  Reminds me of some of those Glock commercials with Gunny. 

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2016, 01:57:48 PM »
In light of this being in Israel, "schmuck" is quite appropriate. It looks like schmuck took umbrage to something and decided to come back and yell at Gunny and when Gunny wouldn't open the door or window he figured he would run back and get his pipe to open it himself. That is, of course, when Gunny decided to get out and help him understand the error of his thinking.

I know who Gunny really is, but it too fit for the scenario.  :laugh:

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2016, 04:25:48 PM »
I remember seeing that video on YouTube.  If I remember correctly, and that's a big if,  the video was a car cam in Israel.  The palm trees and some of the billboard writing appears to be Hebrew, as are the license plates.  The aggressor was apparently an Arab who armed himself with a metal pipe.  The threatened driver possessed the right kind of metal pipe!

« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 04:34:12 PM by GreyGeek »

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2016, 05:35:57 PM »
Thanks for finding the longer version. You can see that this car pulled around him and cut him off with no provocation, and could hear that the schmuck tried to get in the car before running back to get the pipe. Also nice was to see that the schmuck quietly went back to his car after being confronted. Heck the guy being attacked even ended up with the pipe after it was all over. Happy to see that there were also people stuck around as witnesses.

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2016, 08:28:39 AM »
...schmuck...

OK.....Here We Go:

Schmuck is a Jewish term for Ordinary, Everyday Idiots.

SO, in this particular case,

IF the Victim was actually Jewish,

AND the Perp was a real, live Arab, then the Arab Guy would be an

Arabush (?????) or akhbaroskim.  [Yelled loudly, accompanied by hand gestures.]

He would not get off so lightly as being just an Ordinary, Everyday Idiot Schmuck.

FWIW,

sfg

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2016, 12:40:33 PM »
Thanks for the great info.
To paraphrase, the attacker is more than just a schmuck he was most likely a akhbaroskim.

;D

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2016, 12:52:57 PM »
In Israel. Im surprised he didn't shoot him right away.  with all the terr attacks,  someone cutting off a jewish guy in traffic, then running towards his car.. you have to be a real idiot to do that, with all the attacks, the guy is lucky he drove away
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016