< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: KFAB changes news to liiberal slant  (Read 835 times)

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
KFAB changes news to liiberal slant
« on: January 03, 2017, 09:30:51 AM »
  I was on KFAB about 9;15 today, they changed there news from FOX to abc.  I guess I just don't trust the old media.  and they did it because its cheaper. not because it was better,
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
Re: KFAB changes news to liiberal slant
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 09:59:36 AM »
After the massive defeat suffered by the liberal cult in November I have no doubt we'll be seeing a massive propaganda onslaught aimed at reacquiring the power they lost.  If a local station went from a news provider like Fox to a propaganda provider like ABC I'd say that's why, no matter what reason they might give. 

Nebraska stood up to the liberal cult very well in the last election, with Omaha even replacing an incumbent traitor with a loyal American.  And this in spite of the fact that there are a lot of liberals in Omaha.  So it would make sense that this area would be targeted. 

I don't know if it'd do any good, but a campaign to contact the station and its advertisers would at least let them know that there is a sizeable contingent of patriots in their listening area, and we consider the broadcast of enemy propaganda an act of aggression, and will not do business with those who support it (though this would probably not be the best wording to use).
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline RageTherapy

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 06:15:14 PM »
After the massive defeat suffered by the liberal cult in November I have no doubt we'll be seeing a massive propaganda onslaught aimed at reacquiring the power they lost.  If a local station went from a news provider like Fox to a propaganda provider like ABC I'd say that's why, no matter what reason they might give. 

They already have!  Just check cnn.com or such, I haven't seen them this critical of a president in since... well, Bush! CNN would barely publicize Obama's trangressions but I'll be damned if I don't pull up CNN and hear about how Trump's son's teacher's gardener's thrice-removed cousin contradicted something Trump said.

Nebraska stood up to the liberal cult very well in the last election, with Omaha even replacing an incumbent traitor with a loyal American.  And this in spite of the fact that there are a lot of liberals in Omaha.  So it would make sense that this area would be targeted. 

My worry is that Trump isn't really a conservative, but it'll remain to be seen what he does.  In any case, we had a pretty good victory this election.  Could be better, but at least we're a bit safer with the Republicans gaining control.   At least it's not MSNBC.

I don't know if it'd do any good, but a campaign to contact the station and its advertisers would at least let them know that there is a sizeable contingent of patriots in their listening area, and we consider the broadcast of enemy propaganda an act of aggression, and will not do business with those who support it (though this would probably not be the best wording to use).

Well, the truth is, they're probably making the switch based on money because they kinda have to.  Cable news is dwindling, people are getting news online now (why the left is scrambling and freaking out because Trump being elected shows they finally can no longer lie and bully people into submission ("fake news") ) they probably can't scrounge up the bucks for

Offline SunsetSig

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 08:04:02 AM »
I'm 73 and have been listening to KFAB for nearly 60 years.  Time for a change.  Although, I will say they have a powerful signal heard in most of Western Nebraska.

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 09:01:45 AM »
I'm 73 and have been listening to KFAB for nearly 60 years.  Time for a change.  Although, I will say they have a powerful signal heard in most of Western Nebraska.
Something tells me that messages from listeners like you might help them to understand the general displeasure that is out there with the choice in news providers they have made.

I do wonder if the same reaction occurred when KFAB switched to Fox News so many years ago? :)
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline greg58

• Lead Benefactor
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 08:55:17 AM »
I heard Bob on the radio yesterday with Vorhees, he did alright. When he asked what you like to do? I wanted to hear you say "I'm a Shooter".
They said that they have had Fox News for 13 years, and were ABC before that.
I'm not worried about KFAB, they are pretty solidly conservative as local media goes.

Greg58
Pants Up!  Don't Loot!

Offline jFader

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 05:13:11 PM »
I am always dumbfounded when KFAB goes to their 'Bloomberg Report'... If I wanted to even hear the name Bloomberg I would turn on NPR!
The 2nd Amendment is not open for debate!

NRA Member
SAF Life Member
Proud NFOA Member

Offline greg58

• Lead Benefactor
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2017, 08:15:54 AM »
That B word is offensive to 2A supporters!

Greg
Pants Up!  Don't Loot!

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2017, 04:44:46 PM »
A good aggrigator for  real news, besides Drudge, is at
https://gab.ai

It is the Conservative alternative to Twitter.