< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: CVA Scout Centerfire Pistol  (Read 1748 times)

Offline Wildgoose

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • NFOA Full Member
CVA Scout Centerfire Pistol
« on: January 12, 2017, 09:08:38 PM »
Well a guy always needs another way to embarrass himself so I have decided to try IHMSA long range pistol shooting.  ;D I have always avoided this due to having to get knee deep in a T/C Contender and the many extra barrels that I have heard that one of them attracts over time. So when I ran across the CVA Scout V2 I decided to give it a try in 357 Mag. It appears to be a pretty nice piece at a very attractive price. And I am safe, it doesn't have interchangeable barrels!

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
Re: CVA Scout Centerfire Pistol
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 05:48:13 AM »
And I am safe, it doesn't have interchangeable barrels!

Maybe not interchangeable barrels, like the T/C.   But it does have>>>>>>>Matching Pistols*!!!!

We'll see just how "safe" it all turns out.

*With Oiled Walnut display cabinets with Modular Add-on Features as you watch your treasured collection grow!!!

And Special Silicone Cloths to wipe them down after fondling.

Have you started looking for these versions yet:    .223, .17hmr........................?

Don't forget to shoot them all now and then.

BTW:   You'll need scopes.

One for Each.

sfg
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 06:50:56 AM by SemperFiGuy »
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer