< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Yet another hurdle.  (Read 571 times)

Offline Phantom

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Yet another hurdle.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 05:58:09 PM »
Yea they've been talking about this a lot 

The last several days on NRA's Cam and Company.
About how the   "Washington Post"  :o  Classes a 22lr rifle as a High powered Rifle.  ???
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 06:01:23 PM by Phantom »
"If the primates that we came from had known that someday politicians would come out of the...the gene pool, they'd a stayed up in the trees and written evolution off as a bad idea.....Hell, I always thought the opposable thumb was overrated.  "-- Sheridan, "Babylon 5"

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 12:38:53 PM »
So far the battle seems to be that the author of the article claims to understand guns but is showing a great lack of any knowledge. Sadly, this seems to be the case with a vast majority of the people who are against guns as a whole. Suppressors are another level of not knowing for them. All they understand is what they saw in Bond movies as a kid.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 02:58:53 PM »
So far the battle seems to be that the author of the article claims to understand guns but is showing a great lack of any knowledge. Sadly, this seems to be the case with a vast majority of the people who are against guns as a whole. Suppressors are another level of not knowing for them. All they understand is what they saw in Bond movies as a kid.

AND, the author invites the reader to complain to WaPo about his inaccuracies, knowing that WaPo doesn't care as long as the article supports their anti-2A agenda.