< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Passerby Saves Arizona State Trooper  (Read 529 times)

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
Passerby Saves Arizona State Trooper
« on: January 13, 2017, 06:46:53 AM »
Well, He Broke This Important Basic Concealed Carry Rule:

==============================
Proverbs 26:17
King James Version (KJV)

17: He that passeth by, and meddleth with strife belonging not to him, is like one that taketh a dog by the ears
==============================

But it was for Good Reason:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/passerby-shoots-suspect-ambushed-arizona-state-trooper/story?id=44737953

And the Passerby wuz just drivin' down the road, on his way somewheres.

Talk about comin' up on some kinda Really Big Mess!!!!!!!!!!

sfg
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 07:47:48 AM by SemperFiGuy »
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Passerby Saves Arizona State Trooper
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 07:40:07 AM »
Bizarre, I'm sure theres more to this than is being reported.  Trooper is indeed lucky to be alive. 

Offline ILoveCats

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 11:59:05 AM »
" ....  The man was "getting the better of him," slamming the trooper's head against the pavement, Milstead said. At that point, the good Samaritan -- having noticed the altercation -- pulled over and asked the officer if he needed help, to which he said yes. ...."

I reckon some of of this conversation, as reported, is paraphrased a bit.   :laugh:
"Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder." ~ FCK

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 12:53:03 PM »
" ....  The man was "getting the better of him," slamming the trooper's head against the pavement, Milstead said. At that point, the good Samaritan -- having noticed the altercation -- pulled over and asked the officer if he needed help, to which he said yes. ...."

I reckon some of of this conversation, as reported, is paraphrased a bit.   :laugh:
Something more like this?
Passer-by: Officer, do you need help?
Trooper: Yes *OW!* Please *OH!* make *UHG* him *THUNK* stop *THUD*!
I cleaned up the Trooper's quote since this is a family friendly site and I try not to cuss. ;)
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Kendahl

• Lead Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 07:27:30 PM »
There was a similar incident in another state (Florida?). When asked if he needed assistance, that officer replied, "Shoot him! Shoot him!" The Good Samaritan did with fatal consequences for the assailant.