General Categories > Survival/Emergency Preparedness

Stickers on your vehicle, prepper advice and going gray

<< < (2/3) > >>

Phantom:
+1

Mali:

--- Quote from: gsd on January 18, 2017, 09:55:36 AM ---Regarding the "gray man", sometimes it is beneficial to be unremarkable. Medium height, medium weight, medium build. Blue jeans, boots or sneakers, and a plain T-shirt. Jackets are usually black or gray. Takes next to nothing to remain unremarkable. You can be in the best shape of your life, and by adding even a slight stoop to your shoulders and back can reduce your overall height by up to 3", and reduce your potential "threat projection" by quite a bit.

--- End quote ---
Sadly, I am not in the best shape and most people would not apply "medium build" to me. But I probably don't look like a great threat either.

greg58:

--- Quote from: Mali on January 18, 2017, 01:18:54 PM ---Sadly, I am not in the best shape and most people would not apply "medium build" to me. But I probably don't look like a great threat either.

--- End quote ---

Now Andy, you're pretty scary in your Pirate gear. Arrgghh!

Greg

shooter:

--- Quote from: Mali on January 18, 2017, 01:18:54 PM ---Sadly, I am not in the best shape and most people would not apply "medium build" to me. But I probably don't look like a great threat either.

--- End quote ---
yea that wooden leg might be a giveaway to

Les:

--- Quote from: shooter on January 18, 2017, 05:15:01 PM --- yea that wooden leg might be a giveaway to

--- End quote ---
Don't forget the parrot. Rrrrrrrr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version