< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: CCW welcome stickers  (Read 2238 times)

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
CCW welcome stickers
« on: February 03, 2017, 01:23:07 PM »
My Boss says he is OK with a sign on the door...anyone have a good source for CCW welcome  door stickers?
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
Re: CCW welcome stickers
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 01:44:20 PM »
Does this work?  Several professional looking signs.  https://www.compliancesigns.com/signs/Concealed-Carry-Signs

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 02:35:54 PM »
I have heard of many places using these stickers:

http://www.99centstickers.com/?p=6
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 02:45:24 PM »
Does this work?  Several professional looking signs.  https://www.compliancesigns.com/signs/Concealed-Carry-Signs
There were several in there that I like better than mine and are probably a bit better from a legal stand point.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2017, 09:18:16 PM »
Thanks guys!
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline zofoman

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2017, 12:13:39 AM »
There is always ebay....  several options available depending upon your search argument.
"What, me worry?"  ~ Alfred E. Neuman

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 07:32:57 AM »
... and Amazon.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2017, 10:38:48 AM »
I am kinda picky about the message...one that definitely conveys the "CCW IS WELCOME" theme without being too "in your face" (it needs to be approved by my boss who is also the business owner) and I want a sticker that is placed on the inside of the glass and viewed from outside so it can't be tampered with.
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2017, 11:58:39 AM »
I am kinda picky about the message...one that definitely conveys the "CCW IS WELCOME" theme without being too "in your face" (it needs to be approved by my boss who is also the business owner) and I want a sticker that is placed on the inside of the glass and viewed from outside so it can't be tampered with.
well i got just the sign your looking for !!  :P

https://www.compliancesigns.com/customsigns.shtml you can make the sign say what ever you want not sure if they are inside or out side stickers call their #    1-800-578-1245 and ask
I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2017, 01:09:16 PM »
ok i found this place https://www.safetysign.com/search?keywords=Concealed+carry&page=1&Subcategory=Guns+Welcome+Signs&refine=y

click on the size you want
7 × 5?
10 × 7?
14 × 10?
18 × 12?
 then select "2 Mil Face-Adhesive Clear Polyester" for inside the window signs they have 8 Concealed Carry Permitted signs on the above link

I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”