< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: How NOT to Hold Up a Gun Store  (Read 2251 times)

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
How NOT to Hold Up a Gun Store
« on: February 08, 2017, 05:48:55 PM »

Link Removed.   For the very first time, I looked to the right side of the posted video.   Very inappropriate collateral material was ontained there.   Totally inappropriate for this forum.   Or any other forum, for that matter.

sfg
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 07:45:20 AM by SemperFiGuy »
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
Re: How NOT to Hold Up a Gun Store
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 05:59:33 PM »
I have seen this before and it still impresses me how quick this went down.
He almost dumped the mag on them and fast (3 and 3). It was also good to see how the assistant knew to get down and stay down once Santa was aware of what was going on.

Also, did you notice Moron.1 was drawing a SECOND gun just as he was shot? You can see them slide out from his body as he hits the ground.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 06:07:10 PM by Mali »
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 06:29:31 PM »
DRT defined
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 07:45:29 PM »
Also, did you notice Moron.1 was drawing a SECOND gun just as he was shot?

I picked up the 2nd Gun source about the third time I viewed this Little Gem.   Thought at first it was the Assistant Perp's gun, but no.

Looks like Moron.1 also put one into the front of the glass showcase as he was going down.

Appears to be a clear cut demonstration of Good Shot Placement by Good Guy.

Howd'ja like to walk in on that little scenario right at the end, lookin' for some 9mm WWB or sumthin'??

sfg
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 08:13:40 AM by SemperFiGuy »
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 04:41:41 PM »
so did the owner / employee shoot both perps ? i counted 6 muzzle flashes 3x on perp #1 , then turns shoots 3 x more rounds off cam towards the door ..  perp 1 had one gun in hand and draws a second gun , drops both when shot. but cam angle only shows perp 1 going down like a sack of taters. perp 2 run out door or get droped ?? i have seen this video 2x times but never the news story or other cam angle..  one would assume that with the shooting skills from perp 1 drop that perp 2 was stopped as well but have never seen or read any thing ..
I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 04:50:10 PM »
I believe I heard that Moron.2 ran out the door but was later caught. But I can't remember where I saw this previously that had the information. It has been some time.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2017, 08:22:13 PM »
Cobb County, GA  Pawn shop attempted robbery on Dec 26th, 2016.  Moron.2 was being hunted on the 27th.  Caught him?
An ABC report says that the store owner shot and killed a robbery "suspect".
The store burned down last year and he rebuilt.  He has had several robbery attempts during the last year.   I suspect that friends of Moron.1 will probably try to assassinate the store owner.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cobb-county/police-gun-store-owner-shoots-kills-armed-robber/478956487

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2017, 10:52:02 PM »
This is what happens when you try to rob a place that hasn't been sanitized for you by your comrades in government
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.