< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Censoring  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
Censoring
« on: February 04, 2017, 05:58:12 PM »
Wish this surprised me but sadly not.  Not a good way to help unite our country https://medium.com/@mikekeen/twitter-censoring-trump-supporters-a1f1d9a87cda#.ja1znkebv 
And more info for your perusal.  http://www.recode.net/2016/11/19/13685832/twitter-rejects-donald-trump-ad-campaign
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 06:10:22 PM by Les »

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
Re: Censoring
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 08:20:49 AM »
There has been a lot of censoring of conservative posts on the various social media sites. It is surprising how much they do while at the same time screaming about free speech.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 09:38:25 AM »
I've been suspended from Facebook twice for making true statements about Islam, the second time for 14 days, and both times I was threatened with permanent banishment.

I think the liberal cult knows it lost the election in large part because it was unable to control the internet.  In the past it controlled most media, and was able to control a majority of thought by controlling the widespread distribution of the expression of it.  The internet changed that.  So now there is a major effort underway to control the internet.

One way they do that is to outlaw or forbid so-called hate speech, using this definition from The Dictionary of Liberal Doublespeak:
hate: 1, Intense and unapologetic non-acceptance of liberal dogma. 2, The expression of truth that has been forbidden by the high seers of liberalism, America’s official state religion. 3. Opposition to wealth redistribution and social engineering forced on people by government. 4. Belief that the Constitution is and ought to be the law, and that it means what its words and authors say it means.

George Orwell said “Freedom is the freedom to say two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.” Liberal doctrine forbids the truth from being spoken, with speech and behavior codes commonly referred to by the phrase political correctness. These codes are enforced with threats of expulsion, termination, banishment, and excommunication, effectively taking away the freedom to say two plus two make four, when the official state church does not want that truth spoken.

This is how a wall of doublethink is maintained, as a barrier between the truth and the masses. It is how masses are herded like cattle.  If patriots do not fight back successfully against this effort, we will be forced to move with the herd, and we will be herded all the way to the slaughterhouse.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 10:14:10 AM »
There has been a lot of censoring of conservative posts on the various social media sites. It is surprising how much they do while at the same time screaming about free speech.
Double standard.  "Same old song and dance" sorry, old Aerosmith reference.  Lol

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 09:36:37 PM »
I never joined Twitter but I dropped my Google/YT accounts because of censoring of views which opposed those held by Hillary and her mafia.  I dropped Facebook several years ago because it is unsafe.

My free speech social site is https://gab.ai

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 10:06:59 AM »
I never joined Twitter but I dropped my Google/YT accounts because of censoring of views which opposed those held by Hillary and her mafia.  I dropped Facebook several years ago because it is unsafe.

My free speech social site is https://gab.ai
Although there is definitely censorship in the Google system, I maintain my accounts because of what I can learn on YouTube that isn't hit with censorship.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2017, 02:57:16 PM »
Although there is definitely censorship in the Google system, I maintain my accounts because of what I can learn on YouTube that isn't hit with censorship.

You don't need a Google account to watch YT, unless you are going after the +16 stuff.  ???

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2017, 05:43:57 PM »
You don't need a Google account to watch YT, unless you are going after the +16 stuff.  ???
You do if you want to subscribe to specific channels and keep track of what you have watched out of their 6 year list of videos that totals over 1400+ videos. ;) I don't watch risque vids on YouTube though. I have been following people like WranglerStar to learn new skills that I try to put to use now or store in my brain for the future.

Although I am careful about what I display to the world I am willing to trade a little of that for convenience when it is not going to compromise my security. Even on these boards I am careful regarding what I will say since it can be searched and, now that I am a Board member, used against me in the future. I do appreciate that you have shared a lot of information on how you limit exposure on the 'Net and some things I didn't already have and integrated, but I try to balance privacy and convenience without giving up the privacy.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 05:47:52 PM by Mali »

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
Censoring
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2017, 07:28:03 AM »
No, you don't.  I use my browser to "subscribe" by linking a channel's video list in a browser folder I titled "YouTube".  Sorting YT's list by date puts the most recent video on top.  This method works exactly like the subscribe button on YT except YT isn't tracking your tastes. Obviously I canceled my Google account too, as a response to their claim they can censor me if my views don't agree with Hillary's. 

Videos are being censored by YT and demonitized if they are anti-Left. For the 4,000 videos you have marked there is no guarantee any of them will not be blocked or deleted.   I download important videos in the past and YT has subsequently removed them.  I also use Vimeo, Vidme, Videoleaks, liveleaks and others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 12:46:08 PM by GreyGeek »