< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Current Grammys.....  (Read 619 times)

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
Current Grammys.....
« on: February 12, 2017, 08:02:08 PM »

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Current Grammys.....
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 10:25:17 PM »
grammys verses the walking dead on AMC ....  grammys lost ...
I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 11:20:27 PM »
grammys verses the walking dead on AMC ....  grammys lost ...

Yup.
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 11:00:27 AM »
Grammy's... wuzzat?
I quit the awards shows long ago and the wife is starting to follow me on this as well. I don't really care what any of them feel was the best song/movie/play/tv show/etc. If I liked it, good enough. Long ago these were about real content and excellent work but now they are about who has the best PR team and best political message.

In the mean time, where's my book? Or maybe I will reload. Or, spend some time with the wife and MiL.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 11:43:22 AM »
For the record.....I wasn't watching :'( (Can't stand any of those awards shows) Showed up on my twitter feed.  Apparently she received death threats last night. 

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 01:11:55 PM »
Sorry, didn't mean to come across as talking down about anyone who did. It is just one thing that I get on my soapbox about quicker. :D
For the record.....I wasn't watching :'( (Can't stand any of those awards shows) Showed up on my twitter feed.  Apparently she received death threats last night. 
Really sad that the Never-Trumps feel the only way to get their point across is to be ultra-violent of those who speak out about their beliefs that are NOT in line with theirs. Her dress is actually very well done and I wasn't sure if she was for against Trump.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017, 01:55:10 PM »
Sorry, didn't mean to come across as talking down about anyone who did. It is just one thing that I get on my soapbox about quicker. :DReally sad that the Never-Trumps feel the only way to get their point across is to be ultra-violent of those who speak out about their beliefs that are NOT in line with theirs. Her dress is actually very well done and I wasn't sure if she was for against Trump.
No no. apology not needed.  Those shows do nothing for me except make me yell at the TV, kinda like our cough, cough football team, cough.  Agreed about whether or not she was a supporter I just thought it was noteworthy enough to mention.  Since last night she's had renewed interest in her music and the left are again losing their minds.

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2017, 02:35:02 PM »
No no. apology not needed.  Those shows do nothing for me except make me yell at the TV, kinda like our cough, cough football team, cough.  Agreed about whether or not she was a supporter I just thought it was noteworthy enough to mention.  Since last night she's had renewed interest in her music and the left are again losing their minds.

According to some they are quite prone to "losing their minds". The link below talks about it some, but from there you can read the 19 page paper he is quoting from and see the full study.

http://louderwithcrowder.com/study-leftists-mentally-ill/

***WARNING**** big words and confusing language involved. Took me a while to read the paper and understand more about what they are saying. I have a feeling GreyGeek will love this one.  ;D