< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: What can you say.  (Read 825 times)

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member

Offline greg58

• Lead Benefactor
Re: What can you say.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 05:19:46 PM »
Yesterday I was shooting at white steel targets, no white folks were harmed, and only mildly nervous!!

Greg58
Pants Up!  Don't Loot!

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 08:25:44 AM »
I can't believe that people actually think these things up and truly believe them. Why is it they aren't concerned about people shooting at the targets that show actual people? Stupid, just stupid.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 11:04:04 AM »
I can't believe that people actually think these things up and truly believe them. Why is it they aren't concerned about people shooting at the targets that show actual people? Stupid, just stupid.
Honestly shouldn't be surprised, but still leaves me shaking my head and chuckling. 

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 02:07:50 PM »
next you can expect to be called a racist for shooting at black silhouette-targets and a group will form called "BTM" black targets mater.  and don't forget riots in the streets outside your local gun range.

the .0001% will try to push their agendas even if it's nonsense just to stay in the news and be relevant at the expense of every one else.   

whats that line from Forrest Gump " stupid is as stupid does  " i think that fits
I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”

Offline Nebfamman

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 08:38:01 AM »
I like to start my day with the notion that I have seen it all so there will be no surprises, this ruined that for me today!
How can they honestly believe that they are camouflaging their goal of an absolute ban of our weapons with this social agenda crap? The scary part is that some on our side will accept this just to show they aren't racist...