< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Nebfamman

• NFOA Full Member
Deleted
« on: February 24, 2017, 08:38:54 AM »
Deleted
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 04:35:35 PM by Nebfamman »

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
Re: Another victory for constitutional carry!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 09:07:02 AM »
I think one of the important points in the article is the following:

New Hampshire already allowed unlicensed open carry, so it’s hard to see how removing the permit obligation will affect anything negatively. The new law simply makes concealed carry optional for those who don’t want to go through the hassle and cost of getting a permit.

This is something I had not thought about but is a very important point. If the State of Nebraska already allows open carry without a license, although there is at least one city (in direct conflict with the state constitution) that requires a permit to do so, then it is hard to believe that we can't carry in a concealed manner without a "permit".

We'll put a pin in that for another legislative session. ;)
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Nebfamman

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 10:04:52 AM »
My thoughts exactly. Seems we are in a very similar situation to NH with already allowing un-licensed open carry. I find lots of hope in that story.

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 01:36:29 PM »
omaha will complain about gangs ... gang members stuff their guns in there waist and cover them with their shirts ... so they CC weather it's against the law or not ... most will have records that will not allow them pass a back ground check to carry and yet they do it any ways .. they don't take the class or pay for permits .. etc etc... and North O still has a shooting every day on the news .....

so the rest of the state suffers with restricted 2A because a few dirtbags that no mater what the law is will do as they please anyways ..
I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 10:43:18 AM »
You'll notice that the opposition  to Constitutional Carry  always base their arguments on "common sense", as if infringing the 2A to allow a few or one to determine who can and cannot carry open or concealed would  help keep guns out of the hands of scoff laws.   Such a lame argument that it is obvious their real  intent is to repeal the 2A so that citizens won't have the might to refuse subjugation to globalists dictates.