< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: One more mountain lion sighting in Omaha  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
One more mountain lion sighting in Omaha
« on: March 03, 2017, 11:56:18 AM »
http://www.omaha.com/news/metro/west-omaha-man-reports-seeing-a-mountain-lion-on-his/article_3c8f13e4-ff90-11e6-a911-8fe05d8a54b3.html

Les sent a text last night to let me know about this and this morning I see this article posted. So glad I live on the south side of town. However, the MLs seem to be following the waterways into town and there is one right across the street. Hmmm.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
Re: One more mountain lion sighting in Omaha
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 12:34:48 PM »
They are out there. Bring back our hunting seasons!!

Also oppose LB448!
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 04:30:49 PM »
They are cool but not in populated areas.  :o  And yes, oppose LB448, don't take control of the season from NGPC.  (ML's love Deer)

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2017, 05:35:34 PM »
They are cool but not in populated areas.  :o  And yes, oppose LB448, don't take control of the season from NGPC.  (ML's love Deer)
Who doesn't love deer? Deer jerky, venison steaks, BBQ venison meatballs. Oh the choices!
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan