< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: More media mishaps.  (Read 665 times)

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
Re: More media mishaps.
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 07:46:46 AM »
If I remember right it was NBC that originally came up with the cop-killer bullet lie, and then the other big lie machines picked up on it.  At the time no cop had ever been killed with one, and I assume that is still true to this day.  But the slogan still led to a law being passed (though the original was watered down).

Ghost gun looks like another slick advertising slogan, to go along with saturday night special, cop-killer bullet, plastic gun, assault weapon, gun show loophole, and so on, with each slogan having a big lie campaign behind it so ruthless it would embarrass Josef Goebbels. 

Motto of the liberal press: ye shall know untruth, and it shall make you unfree.

Thank God enough Americans are on to these liars to have elected a loyal American as President.  Now their antics are less dangerous than they are humorous.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 08:44:57 AM »
"The only question remaining is if these ghost guns can shoot a .30 caliber clip with 30 bullets in half a second from a thirty magazine clip. "
ROF,LLLL

The average American is so clueless about firearms they wouldn't understand the nonsense in that statement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline hilowe

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 11:32:57 AM »
The average American is so clueless about firearms they wouldn't understand the nonsense in that statement

I don't know.  I was talking to a co-worker a couple of weeks ago about the targeted movie (recommending that he watch it, since he recommends movies to me all the time).  He's not into guns, and was asking questions (I don't think he's anti-gun, just not into them at all).  I brought that comment up, and he even cocked his head and questioned it.