< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Join Congressman Don Bacon for a Tele-Town Hall  (Read 886 times)

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
Join Congressman Don Bacon for a Tele-Town Hall
« on: March 07, 2017, 08:53:53 PM »
Just got this in the email this evening and thought I would post this here since it is likely he couldn't reach everyone.

Please Join Congressman Don Bacon for a Tele-Town Hall on Wednesday, March 8 at 5:40 p.m.

Congressman Bacon is working hard to fulfill his campaign promises.  He has spent much of his time in Nebraska’s 2nd Congressional District meeting with constituents, small business owners, veterans, and community leaders.

For the Tele-Town Hall on Wednesday, he will give a quick update on his first two months in congress. He will then answer questions using the Vekeo system.  There will also be an opportunity to participate in live polling.

To participate, please register at https://vekeo.com/repdonbacon.

If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Matt Holtmeyer at matt@donjbacon.com.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Team Bacon
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: Join Congressman Don Bacon for a Tele-Town Hall
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 10:40:53 PM »
He needs supporters to attend, town halls whither in person or telephonic have been over run by progressives. Also he has recently posted his support for the National Concealed Carry Reciprocity Bill on the Friends of the NFOA Facebook page, so a couple of thank you so and requests for him to sign on as a cosponsor would not hurt.