< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Home invasion  (Read 608 times)

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
Home invasion
« on: April 02, 2017, 02:11:38 PM »
The fight wasn't fair he says. lol, How about not participating in a B&E, driver is now hooked for Murder.  http://americangg.net/dead-criminals-family-complains/

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Home invasion
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 10:37:50 PM »
lol don't bring a knife and brass knuckles to a gun fight

I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”

Offline Nebfamman

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 07:18:58 AM »
Deleted
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 04:32:39 PM by Nebfamman »

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 10:47:22 AM »
Adherence to sound martial doctrine requires that you do all you can to make the fight forced on you as unfair as possible.  Outgun your assailant if you can, and outflank him and attack him ruthlessly from behind if you are able.   

A fight is not a sporting event; there are no rules making it fair.  There are rules on when application of force is justifiable, but when it is, the defender is just in doing whatever it takes to defend himself, using overwhelming force and good strategy.

The one who causes the violence to take place is responsible for his own death if he is killed in self defense. 
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline CustomSatellite

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 11:42:50 AM »
I used to tell my kids growing up that they have choices but they don't get to choose the consequences. The minute those kids walked through that door, there fate became an ultimate consequence not of their choosing.  The grandfather's statement makes me wonder what his response would have been if he had been the victim. Would we be reading about him being killed during the burglary trying to reason with the three or would we have a similar outcome? If someone is facing off with me in my own home yielding any weapon, I can assure you questions would be kept to a bare minimum. I'd be far too busy for that.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 11:46:46 AM by CustomSatellite »

Offline Mntnman

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2017, 01:26:10 PM »
When you are in a fight for your life the only rule is win. ~ Clint Smith and others