< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Grand Island GSSF Match - RO's needed!!! May 6th and May 7th  (Read 1363 times)

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
    • Nebraska Concealed Carry Training
Grand Island GSSF Match - RO's needed!!! May 6th and May 7th
« on: April 12, 2017, 08:14:26 PM »
The Grand Island GSSF Match is coming up quickly and we are in need of many volunteers to help run this match.

Please Email me back (cmzeeb@gmail.com) if you are available to work this match Saturday and/or Sunday.

Again this year we will set up the range on Friday morning and allow any RO's who want to shoot Friday afternoon (May 5th). Otherwise if you would prefer to shoot sometime over the weekend we will accommodate that as well.

You do NOT have to be a certified Range Officer to work this match. We will put you where you are comfortable. We need Timer RO's, Scoring RO's and Station Sign in RO's.

Let me know if you can be there, I will get the schedule built and sent out. Spread the word to others who may be interested in helping out please! Contact me via EMAIL please:   cmzeeb@gmail.com

Thanks!

Chris Zeeb

Offline Merl

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Grand Island GSSF Match - RO's needed!!! May 6th and May 7th
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 12:31:54 PM »
As I stated earlier Chris I can be available, I will not be shooting and do not own a Glock but I am willing to help out.  I think this is a good way for the members of this organization to bring our name to the forefront by doing this king of volunteer work and also gives them a chance to be exposed to more shooting competitions and venues.