< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Lincoln police called on children playing with toy guns  (Read 1969 times)

Offline StuartJ

• NFOA Full Member
Lincoln police called on children playing with toy guns
« on: April 19, 2017, 02:18:15 PM »
If this is wrong place feel free to move it.

My manager doesn't like me talking about guns. She doesn't like guns because she's afraid of them. She won't even buy her son toy guns. So I was surprised when she told me this story.

She said that yesterday afternoon after she got off work she was home searching the web for relestate listings, she wants to move, in front of an open window, when she heard a male voice ask her son "are your parents home?" She looked up to see two police officers standing in her back yard with her son and his friend. She rushed outside to find out what the officers wanted. Turns out the boys had been playing with friend's toy guns and some one driving by called the police to report children with guns. The officers told her not to worry about it, that this happens all the time.
"I ask, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers.”
-- George Mason

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Re: Lincoln police called on children playing with toy guns
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 03:33:03 PM »
CHEESE AN RICE!
β€œIt is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Lincoln police called on children playing with toy guns
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 05:36:07 PM »
You serious Clark?  (sorry, Xmas Vacation reference) couldn't help it.  Still unbelievable they fell for it.