< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Sen. Sasse  (Read 799 times)

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
Sen. Sasse
« on: April 21, 2017, 06:44:50 PM »
I like this guys perspective, although some of his views and concepts have been around for a while, I'm sure others will remember as well.  https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-challenge-of-our-disruptive-era-1492800857

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Sen. Sasse
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 07:21:38 PM »
 have to subscribe to be able to see that story
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline Lmbass14

• Powder Benefactor
  • Red Horse - Semper Ducimus
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 07:52:46 PM »
I will NOT vote for him again.  Met him in person a couple of times and he is just another RINO.

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 08:18:20 PM »
I will NOT vote for him again.  Met him in person a couple of times and he is just another RINO.
How so?  If you really dig in and look, he's the real deal. follow him on twitter or facebook  No way is he just a rino. Constitutional law is paramount with him.  and he quotes the Founders frequently.  imo
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 08:32:24 PM by Les »

Offline Lmbass14

• Powder Benefactor
  • Red Horse - Semper Ducimus
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2017, 08:52:27 PM »
How so?

He is a never Trumper, and didn't vote for him, so as far as I'm concerned, he's part of the problem.  I'm OK with Trump, the main reason why I voted for him was his promise to take care of the vets, budget, and Supreme Court justices. 

Where I met him was suppose to be a town hall meeting (about 300 folks or so) in Papillion, all he wanted to do was tell everyone how the gov. works.  After a while, a couple of old men, got into it with him, and he pretty much walked out without answering their questions, and talked to the anti-gunners, maybe 5 or 6 of 'em.  No questions allowed.  He was about 45 min late, and ended up wasting a couple hours of time.

Then he did a town hall by phone, and pretty much the same thing.  I wanted to ask him a question, but decided not.  I'd be getting into too much trouble, and I get into enough trouble on my own.

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2017, 07:37:16 AM »
have to subscribe to be able to see that story
Hmmmm, worked for me the first time although now needs a subscription.  Otherwise I wouldn't have linked to it. Sorry about that.