General Categories > Help!

USCCA

<< < (2/3) > >>

CC:
I Googled USCCA complaints and found a lot of unhappy people. Lots of happy people too., but now I'm leery.

I see NRA has a similar program CarryGuard.

The issue that I found while researching is like anything you have to read the small print to understand what you're buying.

Mali:

--- Quote from: CC on April 27, 2017, 06:13:22 AM ---I Googled USCCA complaints and found a lot of unhappy people. Lots of happy people too., but now I'm leery.

--- End quote ---
First remember that the upset person is more likely to say anything than the happy person.  They need to vent and the web gives them that without worry for consequences.

--- Quote from: CC on April 27, 2017, 06:13:22 AM ---I see NRA has a similar program CarryGuard.

--- End quote ---
Funny thing you mention the "new" NRA program. The NRA actually disinvited the USCCA from the NRA conference without saying why and then announced the Carry Guard program.

The USCCA released a document comparing their programs today: https://d3rmvquxnxa9wt.cloudfront.net/pdf/guides/USCCA_CarryGuard_ComparisonChart.pdf

I realize it is from the USCCA so it will slant their way, but at least it give info comparing the two.

farmerbob:
I've been a USCCA member for two years, you get a lot of extras with your membership, so far I'm happy with it.

CC:
The comparison chart was helpful. Thanks.

Chris Z:
I wouldn't trust the USCCA to take out my trash, the guy is constantly trying to sell, sell sell junk. I was a member when it first started.... Never again

I'm a believer in the Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network.... Click on their add to the bottom right of this page

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version